Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SFV meet thread/chat thread V2

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Last minute canyon run coming tomorrow 1/24/16 7 am. Big Tujunga/Angeles crest. Meet at 10455 Sunland Blvd Tujunja 91040 (Ralphs). Running at low elevation because of temp. 40+mile run weather permitting. Hope to see you guys there!

My cars in the shop right now but I'm in south oc, I'd love to go to some meets... Is there like a group fb page or something?

And here's my GoPro footage. I got ten notices for Copyright issues. I guess next time I'll either mount the camera outside the car or turn my radio off.

[video]https://youtu.be/IPbARnX-gpY[/video]

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Ok guys there seems to be a lot of interest on facebook. Who wants to bring the weekly meeting back ? I'm still working on a location but I would like to hear from you guys. Also does Thursday still work for most of us or should we change it up.

Please guys throw some ideas out so we can get this thing back up and growing. I miss boosted Thursdays lol!

And here's my GoPro footage. I got ten notices for Copyright issues. I guess next time I'll either mount the camera outside the car or turn my radio off.

[video]https://youtu.be/IPbARnX-gpY[/video]
It doesn't always work but I always put a disclaimer on the YouTube page:

"Any music on this video is copyright its respective owners and is allowed under fair use copyright guidelines as a recording of a live radio broadcast at the time of filming."

Bots will still try to flag it, but it is 100% legal for you to have the music on the video.