Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SFV meet thread/chat thread V2

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Fuck it. Let's meet at the bobs we used to meet at this coming thursday.

It's the bobs off the corner of North off and Corbin in northridge. We will meet there @8ish

Let's get the band back together!!

What about posting on the FB pages; there's always seem to be a lot more activity on there.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
What about posting on the FB pages; there's always seem to be a lot more activity on there.
Tbh. I'm not really a fan of the California st group on fb. To much nutswinging and drama for me. I'm only a member for potential canyon runs and I have a few buddies in the group.

Tbh. I'm not really a fan of the California st group on fb. To much nutswinging and drama for me. I'm only a member for potential canyon runs and I have a few buddies in the group.
Dude theres a lot of real assholes that think they know a lot and fuck with you when I was asking serious questions. It's weird a lot of as u said nuts winging young stereotypical geek kids which is fine, but don't be a know it all dick...