Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SFV meet thread/chat thread V2

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Great drive today guys (n gal). Great weather, wonderful meeting more FiST owners.

Let's do another in a couple of weeks.
Yeah that was fun. Felt a little short but that was probably because of the Honda [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Seriously I had a great time and so did Carole. Next time let's do the route we did a couple runs back it was a bit longer. This route felt short to me as well when we were all done.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Some of us are starting to go on Sunday morning cruises up ACH; we could always use more cars.

We meet at the La Canada Shell station at 0930 and roll out at 10. It's usually about 3 hours. I take that back usually we are done about 12..
That Shell at bottom of SR2 is where all the bikes meet up on weekends. Have you encounter crowd/parking issues gathering with cars?

That Shell at bottom of SR2 is where all the bikes meet up on weekends. Have you encounter crowd/parking issues gathering with cars?
Not really, we normally park along the right side of the station but since really there's only been like 5-6 of us. It's relatively okay.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
So who wants to do a run of some kind on Saturday? I'm off and want carve some canyons. Anyone up for a run somewhere ?

Not really, we normally park along the right side of the station but since really there's only been like 5-6 of us. It's relatively okay.
So who wants to do a run of some kind on Saturday? I'm off and want carve some canyons. Anyone up for a run somewhere ?

Not able to do a Sat cruise. Will stop by the Shell on Sun.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
So guys, we seriously need to have another canyon run before the holidays.

On another not do any of you local so cal guys have a stock cold side charge pipe I could purchase? My cpe meth charge pipe will not fit with my aux fuel kit. Thanks guys!

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Bump we need to get this group active again.

At my work we hold a monthly car meet on the third Friday of every month from 7-9pm followed by a brief cruise to in n out off bouquet canyon. Would you guys be interested in sharing a meet with the Subaru guys ? I would really like to see this st group active again.

I'd be interested, once I replace my front brakes. That's what's been holding me back. My rotors were slightly warped, and I didn't have enough confidence in them for a canyon run. Now that my pads need to be replaced anyway, I'll go ahead and change out the rotors while I'm at it and get them properly bedded.

Bump we need to get this group active again.

At my work we hold a monthly car meet on the third Friday of every month from 7-9pm followed by a brief cruise to in n out off bouquet canyon. Would you guys be interested in sharing a meet with the Subaru guys ? I would really like to see this st group active again.

I might be mostly down, where's bouquet canyon? What did you end up doing with the CPE charge pipe?
Also, hello y'all.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I might be mostly down, where's bouquet canyon? What did you end up doing with the CPE charge pipe?
Also, hello y'all.
I sold the charge pipe and my meth system to ish a while back. Bouquet canyon is a local canyon up here in Santa Clarita. I won't be in attendance this week as my car is in process of receiving a built motor. I

SICKESSS-ST

What's up everyone!

Let's have a meet one of these Thursdays like we used to. Who's in? I'm looking at Thursday, August 3rd. Location, I'm thinking one of our previous spots.