Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 guys with intakes chime in

You 2016 guys will gey sorted, good thing is there is little to no gain with Intake, so just start buying the other bolt ons, namely COBB AP and a IC. You will be much happier dollar per HP

You 2016 guys will gey sorted, good thing is there is little to no gain with Intake, so just start buying the other bolt ons, namely COBB AP and a IC. You will be much happier dollar per HP
I'm mainly, personally, wanting the intake just for some additional noise. I am in no rush to do the AP / IC. I will probably do an intake & catback before I do other mods on this car lol

twolf

I'm mainly, personally, wanting the intake just for some additional noise. I am in no rush to do the AP / IC. I will probably do an intake & catback before I do other mods on this car lol
Didn't someone say there was an Injen intake for the 16s? Injen is the best sounding one, IMO.

I would say if you guys are that desperate to get some intake noise before a 2016 solution just get a Green drop-in... http://www.amazon.com/Green-Filter-7158-Fiesta-2008-2011/dp/B00DDTNTG2

I had a gift card leftover from Xmas so it cost me nothing. You get obvious benefits - if you get your intake and decide it's too much noise you can go back to stock and still have the Greenie, which I'd say adds 15-20% more noise over the factory filter.

I would say if you guys are that desperate to get some intake noise before a 2016 solution just get a Green drop-in... http://www.amazon.com/Green-Filter-7158-Fiesta-2008-2011/dp/B00DDTNTG2

I had a gift card leftover from Xmas so it cost me nothing. You get obvious benefits - if you get your intake and decide it's too much noise you can go back to stock and still have the Greenie, which I'd say adds 15-20% more noise over the factory filter.
Is there much difference between this and the Cobb filter?

This is the 2016 Injen intake. It's not a full intake like the 2014-15 version, but it makes noise. I'll try and get a video up soon.
Sorry it took so long to get this posted. Spendy for a noise-maker, but it does the job.

[video]https://youtu.be/2Ek64IN09eA[/video]

Anyone know where I can find this type of PCV fitting circled in red? Or what this type of fitting is even called?

jayrod1980

Anyone know where I can find this type of PCV fitting circled in red? Or what this type of fitting is even called?
Finding that would be the holy grail. If you could find a correct sized nipple or neck or whatever that post is, taking an off shelf PCV and some vacuum hose and a Y fitting would allow you to make any existing intake work on a 2016.

I haven't rigged something up myself yet because I don't want to cut my quick connectors off. If we could source these "fittings" we wouldn't need to cut any OEM lines.

mishimoto1

Hey guys!

We have made our presale for our 2016+ Fiesta ST Performance Intake kit live! During this time you can get this intake a discounted price before it hits the market. Check it out below!

Here is a link to our presale thread on this forum, thanks everyone!

Ford Community Posts