Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 guys with intakes chime in

Hey guys, if you are looking to keep your 2014-2015 intake to use on your 2016, I have the solution. I traded my 2014 in for a 2016 and was disappointed when I found out Ford changed the design. After searching around online, I found that MAPerformance sells an adapter that WILL work. I was able to install my FSWERKS intake into my 2016 after purchasing the adapter. This adapter is not available on their website, but all you have to do is contact them, and they will ship it out to you ($40 including shipping is what I paid)

P.S. I have been driving daily with this for over a month and have not receive any check engine lights or issues.

Website is here - https://www.maperformance.com/
Video of the adapter here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lvDB9z9Ysk

Hey guys, if you are looking to keep your 2014-2015 intake to use on your 2016, I have the solution. I traded my 2014 in for a 2016 and was disappointed when I found out Ford changed the design. After searching around online, I found that MAPerformance sells an adapter that WILL work. I was able to install my FSWERKS intake into my 2016 after purchasing the adapter. This adapter is not available on their website, but all you have to do is contact them, and they will ship it out to you ($40 including shipping is what I paid)

P.S. I have been driving daily with this for over a month and have not receive any check engine lights or issues.

I just posted this in another thread but I'll toss in on this one as well. I took your advice mcummings182 and got ahold of MAP for the adaptor. Works beautifully. Side note, I installed it on a 14/15 Injen intake. I had to change the 90 degree fitting off the adaptor that clip onto the intake to the factory one. It seems the nipple on the intake is to long and rather sand or cut the intake. I just cut it off like you do the other end from the T and zip-tied to the adaptor. Kinda ghetto but it works and unless your looking for it you will not notice. Thanks again mcummings182 for blazing the trail on this! [rockon]

still running strong?

I just ordered it, but I didnt even get an intake yet. I am wondering... why couldnt all these other companies figure out this simple adapter. Anyone else running the adapter?

If I get enough resounding YES IT WORKS, I can order my intake. lol I ordered the adapter to study. looks like 3 hose and a tee.......

I'm using the mishimoto 2016 intake pipe with the mountune lower box and tube and a velossa tech intake scoop.

still running strong?

I just ordered it, but I didnt even get an intake yet. I am wondering... why couldnt all these other companies figure out this simple adapter. Anyone else running the adapter?

If I get enough resounding YES IT WORKS, I can order my intake. lol I ordered the adapter to study. looks like 3 hose and a tee.......
Yep! Still running strong with absolutely no issues after 3 months. I'm guessing most companies just want to make more money by trying to get people to buy a whole new intake, when they just need a simple adapter.

Hi! Today I was trying to install Injen intake to my FISt 2016; I didn't notice that for 2016 models are 2 vacuum lines, so finally doesn't work for my year model, and also the check engine turns on, so I decided to RE-install de OEM intake, but the check engine doesn't turns off, an now the car feels weird, like if the mix air-gasoline is not correct and feels like a little pulls in the car. Someone have done this issue? I don't know what to so. Surely I have to scan the car to solve the problem. :(

Enviado desde mi HTC One M9 mediante Tapatalk

After successfully driving with the MAPerformance adapter on my intake for months, today my car threw a P144C error code =(

This adapter was not made for any other intake but their own, but I did not want to buy a whole new intake, so I used it on my 2014 FSWERKS intake. I'm guessing there is a leak somewhere. I'll have to check and make sure everything is snug.

I have the mishimoto adapter and replaced the check valve with boomba racing 10mm and I've been code free for 3k now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I installed the 2016 map intake with adapter on my car. Threw the p144c code 400 miles later. Cleared the code via my accessport. About 200 miles later code threw again. Called map this morning and talk to someone about the issue. They definitely know about it and they are still trying to work on revisions and what not. It's a tricky system, some cars are okay with it and some aren't is what he says. They are offering full refunds if you are unhappy with the product. Me personally I really like the intake, and I know that the code will not hinder performance considering it is just an EVAP emissions code. He told me he would keep me in the loop on future revisions in updates. They are definitely willing to help you out get an adapter or something of the sort that works. They are an awesome company!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I installed the 2016 map intake with adapter on my car. Threw the p144c code 400 miles later. Cleared the code via my accessport. About 200 miles later code threw again. Called map this morning and talk to someone about the issue. They definitely know about it and they are still trying to work on revisions and what not. It's a tricky system, some cars are okay with it and some aren't is what he says. They are offering full refunds if you are unhappy with the product. Me personally I really like the intake, and I know that the code will not hinder performance considering it is just an EVAP emissions code. He told me he would keep me in the loop on future revisions in updates. They are definitely willing to help you out get an adapter or something of the sort that works. They are an awesome company!
I actually have a kit that works - tested for over 6 months, thousands of miles - no codes
no need to clear anything with your COBB Acess Port
You can install ANY intake or Silicone induction hose on your 2016+ Fiesta and you'll get no code[cheerleader]

thanks
click here https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/2016-fiesta-st-evap-purge-p144c-check-engine-light-fix

check out the cp-e intake Group Buy thread in my section for pics, discussion, etc if you like

Literally just ran into this problem today. Ordered a injen intake only to find out it wont work because of the two vacuum lines. Stuck with a $250 brick because of not paying attention or looking closely enough at my options because I didn't want to spend over $350. Had their intakes on all of my cars, figured they would have made something for 2016 by now since a few places advertised it on ebay and other places but nope. I can't find anywhere that will sell the lines separately either. You may have saved me a from a irritating headache. So as soon as I get my next check, I'll be ordering from you and trying your product.

I actually have a kit that works - tested for over 6 months, thousands of miles - no codes
You can install ANY intake or Silicone induction hose on your 2016+ Fiesta and you'll get no code[cheerleader]

thanks
click here https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/2016-fiesta-st-evap-purge-p144c-check-engine-light-fix

check out the cp-e intake Group Buy thread in my section for pics, discussion, etc if you like

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Literally just ran into this problem today. Ordered a injen intake only to find out it wont work because of the two vacuum lines. Stuck with a $250 brick because of not paying attention or looking closely enough at my options because I didn't want to spend over $350. Had their intakes on all of my cars, figured they would have made something for 2016 by now since a few places advertised it on ebay and other places but nope. I can't find anywhere that will sell the lines separately either. You may have saved me a from a irritating headache. So as soon as I get my next check, I'll be ordering from you and trying your product.
thank you
That Injen intake is $205 on my site [lovest]

thanks

So it looks like the only difference in your adapter is the additional extension gets capped off? I have the MAP adapter on my FSWERKS intake, it threw the code after 4000 miles. Checked all my hosing, tightened everything down. Couple hundred miles later, code comes back. I might have to purchase your adapter if you are confident in its ability.

Also, $45 seems a little pricey for the same thing I have but slightly modified. I can deal with clearing my code until the price comes down or there is a group buy for it.

It's a less painful solution to me. I don't have to worry about trying to resell my intake and then pay more money for another. I'm willing to give it a try. It does have a proper check valve, which is needed for one line and combines both to the singular point. I'll spend 45 bucks happily if it saves me another $300. I definitely plan on a write up with it for a review for anyone else when I get it.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
So it looks like the only difference in your adapter is the additional extension gets capped off? I have the MAP adapter on my FSWERKS intake, it threw the code after 4000 miles. Checked all my hosing, tightened everything down. Couple hundred miles later, code comes back. I might have to purchase your adapter if you are confident in its ability.

Also, $45 seems a little pricey for the same thing I have but slightly modified. I can deal with clearing my code until the price comes down or there is a group buy for it.
there is no huge secret with this set up
it's simple
the MAP adapter has a small plastic check valve that sticks open or closed with heat and oily vapor
it's super cheap and doesn't work for very long hence the "I got a check engine light after XXXX months or miles

my kit has a UPR aluminum check valve
the valve is a better quality check valve, period

Just got mine in today after ordering it thursday. I won't be able to get to anything until this weekend since I'll be busy all week with work and my part time business, but I'll definitely be doing a review of it with my injen intake and install and updates on life with it and whether or not, if any, DTC's come along. Pretty confident in the quality of it.