Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 guys with intakes chime in

Hi everyone,

I'm new here with a 2016 FiST. I just emailed with Cobb and they suggested that

"Thank you for contacting COBB. At this time we do not have an ETA for the release of the 2016+ Fiesta intake.

Customers have had luck using a pre-2016 PCV hose which can be purchase directly from Ford for ~$50! If you are desperate to get to Stage 2 or Stage 3 I recommend going this route!"

Has anyone done this? Would it interfere with the Mishimoto Catchcan?

Thanks!

Hey Guys,

The COBB intake is FINALLY available for the 2016+ cars. Thanks for being so patient. It comes with the adapter and hosing which allows you to retain all the factory functionality and keep things happy. More details can be found here.

Also, if you have a 2016+ but already have the intake, the adapter you need can be purchased separately.

Kyle@COBB

Hey Guys,

The COBB intake is FINALLY available for the 2016+ cars. Thanks for being so patient. It comes with the adapter and hosing which allows you to retain all the factory functionality and keep things happy. More details can be found here.

Also, if you have a 2016+ but already have the intake, the adapter you need can be purchased separately.

Kyle@COBB
Awesome! Thanks for developing it. Wasn't sure if Cobb would do it because of the new model. When I emailed customer service 6 weeks ago, they said it wasn't being developed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk