Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Frankie's Fiesta

Dang!!!!! Seeing all this info and updates is making my wait even harder.....Good stuff Russell! Cant wait to see what mine will do!

Frankie, get back to the track and show us what this cyborg is made of!

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #63
Dang!!!!! Seeing all this info and updates is making my wait even harder.....Good stuff Russell! Cant wait to see what mine will do!

Frankie, get back to the track and show us what this cyborg is made of!
I'm trying to! Wanted to make sure tuning is good before going.

Also, it seems like it hasn't stopped raining in a week. It's cloudy and rains on and off almost every day. Need Mother Nature to cooperate lol

I'm trying to! Wanted to make sure tuning is good before going.

Also, it seems like it hasn't stopped raining in a week. It's cloudy and rains on and off almost every day. Need Mother Nature to cooperate lol
So awesome man! I am glad the car feels good. Ha, that is terrible!! Always when you want to be outside for car things, mother natures like nope. F off! haha. Looking forward to the new track times!

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
What kind of temps you guys seeing up there? Its hot as satan's..... Everything. Down here

What kind of temps you guys seeing up there? Its hot as satan's..... Everything. Down here

Cyborg turbo, TBE, panda TR6 intercooler, drop in green filter.
245whp 293Tq V-dyno
13.3@104mph

Damn! That sucks man and is never any fun. It has been averaging around mid 60's low low 70's here in MI. Not to bad yet.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #67
Let me explain spring in the north east.. It will go from 75-80 degrees and be beautiful. Then it'll be 45-50 degrees the next day. And it rains randomly. If I can get to the track on a nice 60 degree day that would be ideal

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Let me explain spring in the north east.. It will go from 75-80 degrees and be beautiful. Then it'll be 45-50 degrees the next day. And it rains randomly. If I can get to the track on a nice 60 degree day that would be ideal
I spent 11 days on a "bro-cation" with my brother in New York city. I'm still upset I left Florida. Lol.

Honestly, I want Tenn people and weather, on the gulf beaches, lol.

Ish

UPDATE 1/20/16
-cyborg is complete, waiting for it to arrive to take more pictures
-transmission still whines in 3rd and 4th gear. Had a terrible experience with the dealer. Just going to live with it.
-2J intercooler end tanks were revised. Should arrive end of February, hopefully. Only thing really holding me back from installing everything.
-purchased a used 2J cowl intake, have a MAP intake for sale, used for less than a month.

UPDATE 12/17/15
-Transmission was replaced. Awaiting for my cyborg turbo and manifold to return from sourskittle. Decided to go the external wastegate route, Tial mvs 38mm.
-Also purchased aluminum steering rack bushings from gun_runner.
-Still waiting for 2J racing intercooler to arrive or ship or who knows? Good thing I have time and don't necessarily need it right now.
-Plan to install the cyborg, steering rack bushings, downpipe, boomba RMM, and intercooler all at the same time. Will post more pics when that time comes.

Power adders
-2J intake
-2J intercooler
-Cyborg turbo
-BP Racing exhaust manifold with ewg flange, Tial 38mm MVS wastegate
-Injen cat back
-ATP catless down pipe
-Cobb AP

Wheels/suspension
-Kosei K1 Racing 16x7.5
-215/45 Federal 595 RSR tires
-TB Motorsports traction bar

Appearance and other
-2" stubby antenna
-CFM symposer delete
-lower grill delete
-Boosted Designs dead pedal with ST cut out & rubber plugs
-no Pistons gas pedal spacer
-white ford and st emblem overlays
-LED low beams from XenonDepot
-Boomba shift knob
-Boomba license plate washers (black)
-Boomba oil cap (black)
-Boomba battery tie down (black)
-Boomba RMM
-Cobb hot side charge pipe
-Turbosmart BOV

Future mods
-oil cooler
-radiator upgrade
-LSD
-coilovers
-more TB Motorsports stuff

havent installed yet
-aluminum steering rack bushings
-boomba brake deflectors

First picture of the fiesta, with my old Civic SI in the background. Traded in the civic for the ST

How the car was sitting this summer. Currently stock :(

BP Racing manifold I'll be using with my Cyborg build. $350 off of eBay. Don't think anybody has rolled the dice on one of these.? I'll be the first to admit, it's not the best quality, but it seems good to me. Can't wait to see how it performs.

1/2016

How is that manifold working out for you?

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #70
I spent 11 days on a "bro-cation" with my brother in New York city. I'm still upset I left Florida. Lol.

Honestly, I want Tenn people and weather, on the gulf beaches, lol.
Ugh.. New York City is probably the worst place on earth. I have to work there on occasion. It's cool to see the tall buildings and the sights but once you see passed that, it's a shit show. I'd rather stay down at the shore of NJ where we only have to deal with people coming down to the beach on weekends :) haha

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #71
How is that manifold working out for you?
So far it's good (knock on wood)

I did send it to sourskittle to have it inspected and reinforced. They were actually surprised at how decent it was. They only touched up two spots if I remember correctly.

Does it make a difference spool wise? I don't think so. I still see spool 3500rpms on e30, which I think is the same for other ewg cyborgs

Does it make a difference in power? I have no idea to be honest. I'll do another v dyno when tuning is done and maybe I can compare to someone else with similar mods

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
What ever happened to this thread Frankie? Never saw what kind of numbers you ended up with. No V dyno. No new time slips. Just curious.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #75
What ever happened to this thread Frankie? Never saw what kind of numbers you ended up with. No V dyno. No new time slips. Just curious.
Sorry man.. Will update it. BIG update coming soon, very few know about what I got cookin

I was disappointed in my time slips. Best time I've gotten is 14.10 just not a great driver, but I'm getting better.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
I don't have the slip anymore but I believe it was 105 or 106
Thanks Frank. That at least gives me an idea of the power it puts down. One last question. Do you know what time of year it was. Was it cold, hot, cool? It's hot as the Devil's A hole here in Florida.