Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Frankie's Fiesta

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #81
Thanks Frank. That at least gives me an idea of the power it puts down. One last question. Do you know what time of year it was. Was it cold, hot, cool? It's hot as the Devil's A hole here in Florida.
This was recent.. I want to say early May. 75 degrees or so

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Thanks again. Bryan just got my core in today. Looks like I'll be joining the ranks. Let me know when you happen to unveil your new set up. I'm interested to see what you have planned .

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #83
Thanks again. Bryan just got my core in today. Looks like I'll be joining the ranks. Let me know when you happen to unveil your new set up. I'm interested to see what you have planned .
You made a good decision and will be in good hands. Hope you like the cyborg as much as I do :)

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Thanks for he advice and insight. I'll post up once I get it installed and tuned. Hopefully I can get someone to do a good tune on it.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Yeah, I was just going to ask how custom is this. will it bolt up to say a pumaspeed manifold or a DHM type manifold? Or do you have to go custom?

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #91
What manifold will you be using with this?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I was just going to ask how custom is this. will it bolt up to say a pumaspeed manifold or a DHM type manifold? Or do you have to go custom?
I bought the pumaspeed quickspool manifold. Putting T3 and external wastegate flanges on. Just need to figure out custom down pipe

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #92
What manifold will you be using with this?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
I bought the pumaspeed quickspool manifold. Putting T3 and external wastegate flanges on. Just need to figure out custom down pipe

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Which one did u go with

I decided to go with a cyborg. I'm tired of it seeming as though the cyborg can't make good power. I read through pretty much the entire cyborg thread and I've seen Sour Skittle's make good power on a half ass tune. (No offense) i've seen people trap speeds of up to 107 mph in the quarter mile. For comparison sake, a 2016 Camaro V6 only traps 100 mph in the quarter mile and does the quarter mile in 13.8 seconds and. Nissan 370Z traps 105mph in the 1/4 mile and does it in 13.3-13.5 seconds. So that means a Cyborg powered FiST should be pretty quick. I just need to find a good tuner who will try to push it. I'll probably upgrade my FMIC from my Cobb to a DHM race unit. Everyone is going the X-37 route. Can't say that I blame them. It "appears" from everyone's feedback, hat it makes real good power and good spool. I just want to go with what is now the less conventional route and see where I end up

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Which one did u go with

I decided to go with a cyborg. I'm tired of it seeming as though the cyborg can't make good power. I read through pretty much the entire cyborg thread and I've seen Sour Skittle's make good power on a half ass tune. (No offense) i've seen people trap speeds of up to 107 mph in the quarter mile. For comparison sake, a 2016 Camaro V6 only traps 100 mph in the quarter mile and does the quarter mile in 13.8 seconds and. Nissan 370Z traps 105mph in the 1/4 mile and does it in 13.3-13.5 seconds. So that means a Cyborg powered FiST should be pretty quick. I just need to find a good tuner who will try to push it. I'll probably upgrade my FMIC from my Cobb to a DHM race unit. Everyone is going the X-37 route. Can't say that I blame them. It "appears" from everyone's feedback, hat it makes real good power and good spool. I just want to go with what is now the less conventional route and see where I end up
Very well then, I've read that thread twice over. I'm also in the market for a turbo, with our shit dollar, this will bring me near the cost of a quick spool kit. Back to my point, if the SS variation is only missing a good tuner behind it, then that's crazy.

Adam said he's tuned many cyborgs and he's tuning one atm. I've also heard many say they don't make much power etc. I almost pulled the trigger on the whole SS kit but I will most likely go with the x37 based on the reviews for it. It's not a clear cut choice but I will have to trust the pack , rather then my own judgement. GL with it tho, hope you're happy :)

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
I'll be sure to post my review of it along with some v dynos if I get a chance. Good luck to you as well with your purchase of he x-37.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I'll be sure to post my review of it along with some v dynos if I get a chance. Good luck to you as well with your purchase of he x-37.
Ty sir, that's if I can locate one. Tried contacting Adam , and crick city lol

Are you buy off SS or that other one for sale?

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
New built to order. Upgraded WG actuator, ported exhaust manifold, stainless big turbo inlet, turbo, manifold and downpipe wrapped for heat retention, 1 step colder plugs and since Sour Skittles is close to me, he will be doing install, since I don't have much time or space to do it myself.

Sorry for clogging up your thread Frank. I'll send PMs or start my own bread for any further info on my build. Back to the Frankiefiesta thread.