Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Frankie's Fiesta

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I'm excited to see what it will do Frank. I'll post pics here as we do the manifold and stuff for you :)
Unless you want me to just send the pics to you to post.

Vested interest > tuners.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #102
Quick update. Some more goodies came in the mail on Monday. Thanks to [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION] for a quick and easy transaction!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Atco or E-Town?

WHERE does one get E30 or E85 in our general area?

Do they now sell it at the pumps at the strip(s)?

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #107
^^^Atco or E-Town?

WHERE does one get E30 or E85 in our general area?

Do they now sell it at the pumps at the strip(s)?
I was at atco. I get e85 from mighty joes in shamong twp. I don't even live near that area, but I keep 2 five gallon cans in the work truck and when I'm in the area I fill them up. Been doing it for about 6 months. Love e30 with the cyborg.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #111
What's the new turbo? Made the final decision yet?
Sorry, I'm bad with updating pictures. Went with a Precision 4831b turbo (rated for 385hp) with the smaller .48 a/r, hoping that keeps spool respectable. Had a custom turbo manifold built, should be shipping out to me this week. Modifying my ATP downpipe to work with the new turbo, stratified aux fuel, etc. once I have the manifold I'm going to take a few pics. I'm shooting for 325-350whp, but I'll be satisfied with whatever it ends up being. I really enjoyed figuring out this build and hopefully if I hit my goals I'll be proud of it :)

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Sorry, I'm bad with updating pictures. Went with a Precision 4831b turbo (rated for 385hp) with the smaller .48 a/r, hoping that keeps spool respectable. Had a custom turbo manifold built, should be shipping out to me this week. Modifying my ATP downpipe to work with the new turbo, stratified aux fuel, etc. once I have the manifold I'm going to take a few pics. I'm shooting for 325-350whp, but I'll be satisfied with whatever it ends up being. I really enjoyed figuring out this build and hopefully if I hit my goals I'll be proud of it :)
We can't wait to tune the shit out of it!!

Russ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #115
Finally got my turbo manifold today. I contacted sheepey built months ago because I was unhappy with the pumaspeed manifold I bought off of another user. I explained to Alex at sheepey built what I wanted, and he made it happen. They are selling the manifold in T3 or V band. Manifold is not stock placement. It's more for those looking to do a custom set up, like me. Here are some pictures and a side by side of the sheepey built and pumaspeed manifold. The welds are like artwork and the quality is next to none. Couldn't be happier.

Pumaspeed tube diameter

Sheepey built tube diameter

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
That manifold is pure sex. Sheeepey makes some seriously nice stuff and most of their am cars are stupid fast. I cannot wait to see your results.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
S-W-E-E-T!! [twothumb]

So this does require a whole custom exhaust system (or at least front section immediately after the DP) since it is not a stock placement manifold?

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #118
S-W-E-E-T!! [twothumb]

So this does require a whole custom exhaust system (or at least front section immediately after the DP) since it is not a stock placement manifold?
Requires a custom downpipe. It will depend on what turbo you choose to use. It's not for everyone, but it's another option, and that's the important thing.