Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Frankie's Fiesta

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #121
What kind of price point for one of those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm with Bryan. How much that work of art run you Frank?
You guys really wanna know huh? lol I paid $1000 shipped for this custom manifold. Not sure what he's going to charge from here , but that's what I paid

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Frank, don't be ashamed of that at all. That's what a quality manifold cost... $1,000-$1,200.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Frank, don't be ashamed of that at all. That's what a quality manifold cost... $1,000-$1,200.

+1 that sounds about right to me. If I wasn't invested in my DHM set up already I would be looking to go EFR as well.

Unfortunately, I have my heart set on a GTX2860 now.

I seriously cannot wait to see what your set up does.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club

I wasn't implying that he paid a lot for it, as it looks like a top notch quality piece. It's just when you start adding up parts, it's just another $1,000 added to the till. I hope it adds some good power to the mix. With Frank's new setup, it will be hard to know how much power and spool it adds, but definitely a quality piece. Wasn't trying to say it wasn't worth it.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #126

I wasn't implying that he paid a lot for it, as it looks like a top notch quality piece. It's just when you start adding up parts, it's just another $1,000 added to the till. I hope it adds some good power to the mix. With Frank's new setup, it will be hard to know how much power and spool it adds, but definitely a quality piece. Wasn't trying to say it wasn't worth it.
I'm not ashamed at all lol.. I had to do something to get my big turbo spooling right. Bryans ported manifold is a nice, affordable option, but I don't think it would cut it for my new turbo. I was going to use a pumaspeed quickspool manifold, but as you can see from the side by side pics, it's not going to do much better than a ported manifold. I wanted big runners, T3 flange, and the wastegate placed there. That's why I decided to go custom. Now I'll need to have the guy installing my turbo do chop up and Frankenstein my ATP downpipe. At the end of the day, a deadhook kit would've been simpler, but I'm not a simple guy. I may have saved ~500-1000 over a DHM kit, but it was a total headache piecing this thing together and figuring out how to make it all work. It's not for everyone, but I love the challenge.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
That manifold is beautiful! Your setup is gonna rip. If ur done b4 the season is up i'll MAKE the time to meet at the strip and see this lil beast break 12s!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That price is not bad AT ALL for a fully custom, 'from scratch', 304 stainless, very high flowing, manifold! [nono]

I wonder what a fully custom, made to work perfectly with your setup, down pipe would run?

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
so sick. I'm no expert but it looks like in addition to the custom DP ur waiting on, you may need custom hot side pipe as well???

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Looks great Frank !! Who is doing all this work ? Very high quality.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Looks great Frank !! Who is doing all this work ? Very high quality.

Quote lol do you not see who posted that haha. It's a Sheepy Manifold and we are making the rest to fit up to it and make it a complete kit.

Russ

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Quote lol do you not see who posted that haha. It's a Sheepy Manifold and we are making the rest to fit up to it and make it a complete kit.

Russ

Always a pleasure to see the work coming out of your shop! It's truly tragic that it all goes hidden.

Frank I'm happy for ya brother:)

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #138
Always a pleasure to see the work coming out of your shop! It's truly tragic that it all goes hidden.

Frank I'm happy for ya brother:)
Seriously.. got all these baller parts that get stuffed behind that ugly ass plastic valve cover haha

Thanks man I'm excited too. Russ does great work and is a good dude

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club

Russ

Lmao. I saw it was pics posted in Frank's thread and assumed Frank posted them, lol. My bad. I'm getting old....