Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Frankie's Fiesta

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Update***

Turbo and all other parts are on. Manifold, aux fuel, aluminum steering rack bushings (love the feel so far), ethanol gauge, etc.

Running a base map for now so not feeling the power yet. Dyno videos should be posted next Sunday.

This turbo is quiet. My 2J intake now sounds as quiet as the oem intake. It's unbelievable
Oh once that tune uncorks it I'm sure the dead will awaken again lol

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #163
OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #164
OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #165
^^^About those alloy steering rack bushings;

Does the whole front end/subframe/k-member have to be taken apart, or dropped down in order to install these??
Can't see it but interested in knowing as well, didn't even know we had a offering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I installed a front sway and can tell you that I would recommend dropping the subframe as the additional room is nice to have.

Buuut, the bolts that hold the rack in place can be accessed from the wheel wells with the proper tools - looong handle ratchet, extensions, maybe a swivel as well. you may have to disconnect the oem sway from the end link for extra clearance,as in you MAY only have room for tiny "baby" turns of the ratchet as it hits the sway...

passenger side has tons of room. it's the driver side, with all the linkage, that's a bit of work.
Got them awhile ago from [MENTION=646]Gun_Runner[/MENTION] here's the thread.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/7200-Delrin-and-Aluminum-Steering-Rack-Bushings

The guy who did my turbo install put them on while turbo was off the car. And he has a lift. Said it was pretty simple with the turbo and downpipe out of the way haha

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I seem to recall a post where he said he wasn't making them anymore. I wanted to get them...

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #167
^^^About those alloy steering rack bushings;

Does the whole front end/subframe/k-member have to be taken apart, or dropped down in order to install these??
Can't see it but interested in knowing as well, didn't even know we had a offering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I seem to recall a post where he said he wasn't making them anymore. I wanted to get them...
It wouldn't hurt to send him an email.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #168
Dyno video! So happy how it turned out

[video]https://youtu.be/8wuJXfOkT-M[/video]

Here's my graph overlapped with a friend of mine's graph. He has the DHM 360r kit, tuning done on same dyno.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
dayum! that is insane! You are now one of one fastest FiST's known to man! Congrats! And you thought ur 60ft times were hard to nail before! lol

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #171
dayum! that is insane! You are now one of one fastest FiST's known to man! Congrats! And you thought ur 60ft times were hard to nail before! lol
Borrowed some slicks from a friend of mine. He's running 11.9 with the DHM 360r kit. My first time with slicks so I know i won't nail it this time out, but I think I'll get low 12's easily. Going day after thanksgiving, atco has test n tune all day starting 10am

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Borrowed some slicks from a friend of mine. He's running 11.9 with the DHM 360r kit. My first time with slicks so I know i won't nail it this time out, but I think I'll get low 12's easily. Going day after thanksgiving, atco has test n tune all day starting 10am
That's the last one of the year/season, regardless of weather, correct?

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #174
That's the last one of the year/season, regardless of weather, correct?
This is the last week. Thought of going tomorrow, but temps will be in 30's so traction won't happen. They're open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is the last day. Open 10am each day and temps should be mid 50's

This is the last week. Thought of going tomorrow, but temps will be in 30's so traction won't happen. They're open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is the last day. Open 10am each day and temps should be mid 50's
Damn. It's a shame I work friday. Would've liked a ride. Lol. And to spectators until I get my c39.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Yikes! How did I miss the results! Nice curves on that graph - you're happy with the daily drivability of it? Had a chance to really play out on the track / strip?

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #179
Yikes! How did I miss the results! Nice curves on that graph - you're happy with the daily drivability of it? Had a chance to really play out on the track / strip?
Drivability is great. It drives like my cyborg did when I'm not stepping on it. When this turbo makes 5-8psi in part throttle situations it has enough to get moving. When I floor it the car is a beast.

I did get to go to the track. Last weekend of the season, track was PACKED like I've never seen it. Took almost 2 hours to get my first and only run. First time on slicks, had a bad 60' (2.2) ended up running 13.1 @114

I'm going to get that mid-low 12 sec run in the spring !