Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Frankie's Fiesta

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #142
Well looks like I'll eventually have a catless ATP downpipe for sale. If anyone is interested you can PM me. I'll make a for sale thread once it's off the car

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
found the new wallpaper for my desktop. I think I just jizzed a lil

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #157
Update***

Turbo and all other parts are on. Manifold, aux fuel, aluminum steering rack bushings (love the feel so far), ethanol gauge, etc.

Running a base map for now so not feeling the power yet. Dyno videos should be posted next Sunday.

This turbo is quiet. My 2J intake now sounds as quiet as the oem intake. It's unbelievable

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^About those alloy steering rack bushings;

Does the whole front end/subframe/k-member have to be taken apart, or dropped down in order to install these??

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
^^^About those alloy steering rack bushings;

Does the whole front end/subframe/k-member have to be taken apart, or dropped down in order to install these??
Can't see it but interested in knowing as well, didn't even know we had a offering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I installed a front sway and can tell you that I would recommend dropping the subframe as the additional room is nice to have.

Buuut, the bolts that hold the rack in place can be accessed from the wheel wells with the proper tools - looong handle ratchet, extensions, maybe a swivel as well. you may have to disconnect the oem sway from the end link for extra clearance,as in you MAY only have room for tiny "baby" turns of the ratchet as it hits the sway...

passenger side has tons of room. it's the driver side, with all the linkage, that's a bit of work.