Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Frankie's Fiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Power adders
-2J intake
-DHM race intercooler
-Precision 4831b turbo .48 a/r
-custom Sheepey Built T3 turbo manifold
-Tial 38mm MVS wastegate
-Injen cat back
-custom DHM hotside chargepipe
-custom DHM catless downpipe
-Stratified aux fuel system

Wheels/suspension
-Kosei K1 Racing 16x7.5
-215/45 Federal 595 RSR tires
-H&R coilovers
-TB motorsports 2 point brace
-aluminum steering rack bushings

Appearance and other
-2" stubby antenna
-CFM symposer delete
-lower grill delete
-Boosted Designs dead pedal with ST cut out & rubber plugs
-no Pistons gas pedal spacer
-white ford and st emblem overlays
-LED low beams from XenonDepot
-Boomba shift knob
-Boomba license plate washers (black)
-Boomba oil cap (black)
-Boomba battery tie down (black)
-Boomba RMM
-Urethane filled OEM side mounts
-DHM shift extension
-Tial Q Bov
-Ethanol % gauge

First picture of the fiesta, with my old Civic SI in the background. Traded in the civic for the ST

How the car was sitting this summer. Currently stock :(

J2FoRS

Subbed to watch! Interested to see how to the manifold and Cyborg turnout. I may be a future Cyborger myself. Good luck! :)

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
[MENTION=3329]j2FiST[/MENTION] thanks man, I'll be sure to let you know what I think of the cyborg and the manifold

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
I'm in to see what happens with the manifold. My bets are on it cracking but I really hope it doesn't. Good luck!
Haha I sure hope not. I was set on getting a pumaspeed manifold but when I saw this I figured I would jump on it and put it to the test. If it cracks after a few months, a year, then we know it's not worth it. I'll eventually get a better quality manifold if this doesn't pan out

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Added some white emblem overlays to the car. Trying to save for cyborg but still get the itch to do little things like this

Also picked this up from another forum member for my cyborg build

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
That bov looks familiar lol. Good luck on your build I really want to see what that header does for you. Especially because I have the 2560 now and need to do everything I can for spool

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
That bov looks familiar lol. Good luck on your build I really want to see what that header does for you. Especially because I have the 2560 now and need to do everything I can for spool
Haha yeah you may have seen it before :p

I plan on throwing a little bit of money into the header. Think I'm going to get the welds beefed up/reinforced and then get it ceramic coated. Hopefully it will help put off any cracking that may happen. I've also read about bracing the turbo to take some stress off the header. Not sure how I would go about that but if I can figure out a cheap DIY way to brace the turbo I will

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Sent my manifold along with turbo to sourskittle to have the welds on manifold reinforced wherever it looked weak. Surprisingly it didn't need much done to it. Now the plan is to have it cut up for an external wastegate :)

I have a tune+ wastegate actuator for sale if anybody is interested let me know. I'll let it go for cheap.

First post was updated with new mods and an update on upcoming mods

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Sent my manifold along with turbo to sourskittle to have the welds on manifold reinforced wherever it looked weak. Surprisingly it didn't need much done to it. Now the plan is to have it cut up for an external wastegate :)

I have a tune+ wastegate actuator for sale if anybody is interested let me know. I'll let it go for cheap.

First post was updated with new mods and an update on upcoming mods
I really want to see this manifold. I am getting ready to either order a custom turbo header to eliminate the atp adapter plate or just go dhm already lol.

I can't wait to see your set up maybe yours will be the one to make big power with the cyborg. Please post pics of the manifold when it's all done!

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
I really want to see this manifold. I am getting ready to either order a custom turbo header to eliminate the atp adapter plate or just go dhm already lol.

I can't wait to see your set up maybe yours will be the one to make big power with the cyborg. Please post pics of the manifold when it's all done!
I'll be sure to post a bunch of pics when it's done. I'm not sure if it'll make "big" power lol. I'm limited to 93, no ethanol in my area. I was thinking of doing a 100 octane tune for track days next spring/summer. Believe it or not 100 octane is more readily available than ethanol by me. There's supposed to be a place about an hour from me that sells it but it's not worth driving in the opposite direction of the track for it.

My expectations are 250whp, maybe I'm being conservative with that number but I'd be happy with that for the price I paid. That's not an estimate from skittle or anybody, just what I'm expecting

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14

Waiting patiently for all the stuff to come in. Hopefully all installed and tuned in March

twolf

Can't wait to see results! I'll be pinching my pennies once I order my DHM IC/2j downpipe, in order to either do this, ATP 2554, or DHM 2650...

As awesome and budget friendly as the cyborg is. I just do not know if It will give me what I want out of the car. I am still seriously considering it. especially after more and more people run it, But I do not want to get it and make 250whp and not be happy with it. So I am more than likely going to go the quick spool kit from DHM. Considering the shop is less than a mile from my work, and me and Russell have talked many times about it. I am thinking this is the way to go. rather it happens this year or not is another story. Cant wait to see how you like the cyborg compared to the other setups. Depending on how you like it, and your review, may sway me one way or the other.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
As awesome and budget friendly as the cyborg is. I just do not know if It will give me what I want out of the car. I am still seriously considering it. especially after more and more people run it, But I do not want to get it and make 250whp and not be happy with it. So I am more than likely going to go the quick spool kit from DHM. Considering the shop is less than a mile from my work, and me and Russell have talked many times about it. I am thinking this is the way to go. rather it happens this year or not is another story. Cant wait to see how you like the cyborg compared to the other setups. Depending on how you like it, and your review, may sway me one way or the other.
I hear ya.. I debated for quite awhile over whether I wanted to do cyborg or deadhook.. I've sort of grown out of the whole big HP phase which is why I went with cyborg over a 350hp set up. Just don't need it. I also like the flatter torque curve the cyborg has compared to big turbos. Don't get me wrong, big HP is awesome, but I really don't have use for it. Don't want to get caught street racing and I only hit the track a handful of times a year. The price basically sold me lol. Think I'm looking at less than $2500 for everything

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I hear ya.. I debated for quite awhile over whether I wanted to do cyborg or deadhook.. I've sort of grown out of the whole big HP phase which is why I went with cyborg over a 350hp set up. Just don't need it. I also like the flatter torque curve the cyborg has compared to big turbos. Don't get me wrong, big HP is awesome, but I really don't have use for it. Don't want to get caught street racing and I only hit the track a handful of times a year. The price basically sold me lol. Think I'm looking at less than $2500 for everything
You cannot beat the price of the cyborg set up. If I didn't get a smoking deal on my ATP2560 kit I would have probably gone cyborg . The only other reason I chose the ATP kit over the cyborg is i was chasing a hp goal of 300whp and I knew the cyborg would not get me there, But i do track my car and frequently race in mexico....

I seriously cannot wait to see a Vdyno on your set up [MENTION=952]frankiefiesta[/MENTION], If I went cyborg my set up would have been identical to yours.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
You cannot beat the price of the cyborg set up. If I didn't get a smoking deal on my ATP2560 kit I would have probably gone cyborg . The only other reason I chose the ATP kit over the cyborg is i was chasing a hp goal of 300whp and I knew the cyborg would not get me there, But i do track my car and frequently race in mexico....

I seriously cannot wait to see a Vdyno on your set up [MENTION=952]frankiefiesta[/MENTION], If I went cyborg my set up would have been identical to yours.
Getting dyno tuned 93octane once it's all installed :) haha

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
Installed this 2J intake today. Got it from another forum member for $200, included everything needed for install. Love it and it's crazy sounds :)

My girlfriend not so much lol