Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dismissed by the dealer....not happy.

Each state lemon law is different. Some lemon laws apply to the state it was purchases in, some states will allow you to lemon law if the car is registered there.

Each state lemon law is different. Some lemon laws apply to the state it was purchases in, some states will allow you to lemon law if the car is registered there.
Yea. Not worth it :D I'll just drive it till it breaks and have fun with it as suggested above. When the clutch does finally give, I'll just get a better unit for it, and put it in.

Cheers!

Yup. That's what mine was doing. Curious, how many miles are on your car?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #45
I had a clutch noise....it ended up being the RMM bouncing around....Replaced it with a Boomba RMM.....never looked back.

rkdd4

Clutch noise on ST

I had a clutch noise....it ended up being the RMM bouncing around....Replaced it with a Boomba RMM.....never looked back.
Dealer said that was normal shifting sound . That's what they always say. Who cares I got warranty for 7 years 100 miles just going to drive the heck out of it. Have 16,000 miles on a 2015. Otherwise drives like a gem.

The shift clunks are "normal" but the clutch sounding like a card in the spokes of a bicycle is not. The replacement clutch does not make these sounds.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Ford Community Posts