Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What oil brand do you use on your Fiesta ST?

What oil brand do you use on your Fiesta ST?

• Motorcraft

Votes: 119 27.1%
  • Havoline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quaker State

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Castro

Votes: 55 12.5%
  • Valvoline

Votes: 18 4.1%
  • Pennzoil

Votes: 71 16.2%
  • Mobil

Votes: 122 27.8%
  • Pure Gaurd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucas

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Redline

Votes: 16 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 62 14.1%

• Total voters

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Amazon has a synthetic oil out now that shows some potential to all you frugal people who dont believe in the boutique oils....there was an article with a video on YouTube... here's the link.....its not scientific laboratory done but still....this guy has dispelled some myths on other chemicals and isn't biased or paid by either companies shown.

https://youtu.be/a9DWGtXpYUc

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Amazon has a synthetic oil out now that shows some potential to all you frugal people who dont believe in the boutique oils....there was an article with a video on YouTube... here's the link.....its not scientific laboratory done but still....this guy has dispelled some myths on other chemicals and isn't biased or paid by either companies shown.
But for the same price or less ($20 at Walmart) Quaker State Ultimate Durability is the highest rated 5w20 on "that big long oil blog". Dude really needs to update his layout, but you can always CTRL-F on a computer or search the web page on your phone for the weight or brand you're looking for.

https://540ratblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/motor-oil-wear-test-ranking/

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Went to Autozone today got 5w20 Mobil extended peformance/annual protecion oil ....$10 for a 5 qt jug....clearance! Bought them out....5 jugs and all!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Again...you cannot beat me at cheap oil dawg.....Its called sniping.....and I pick all that shit off....Top boutique oils at next to nothing prices....[woot]

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I'm not going to buy the Amazon oil just because of principal. The man makes enough money people have to support more than one damn company.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk