Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What oil brand do you use on your Fiesta ST?

What oil brand do you use on your Fiesta ST?

• Motorcraft

Votes: 119 27.1%
  • Havoline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quaker State

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Castro

Votes: 55 12.5%
  • Valvoline

Votes: 18 4.1%
  • Pennzoil

Votes: 71 16.2%
  • Mobil

Votes: 122 27.8%
  • Pure Gaurd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucas

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Redline

Votes: 16 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 62 14.1%

• Total voters

airjor13

2000 Post Club
I like rotella, but that is just too heavy of an oil for the FiST. I think the highest I'd go up to would be a 5w30.
You're probably right, I am doing to do a Blackstone VOA at my next oil change at 6500 miles to see if its okay. I figured the T6 probably sheared down to 30 weight within a few hundred miles :)

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
You're probably right, I am doing to do a Blackstone VOA at my next oil change at 6500 miles to see if its okay. I figured the T6 probably sheared down to 30 weight within a few hundred miles :)
Lmk what they say, I'd love to run rotella!

Well I only did one change at 900miles from the dealership. I think the factory motorcraft semi syn is fine and I might go Mobil 1 full syn like I usually do in all my cars after 5k miles. Prob just gonna keep the motorcraft going bc I'm always gonna just bring it to the dealer(unless they offer Mobil 1 full syn) to get it done bc it's cost me all of $33 for the change and a whole car inspection.

-ry

airjor13

2000 Post Club
I have my VOA coming back from Blackstone in a couple of days, I will keep all posted if Rotella T6 turns out to be good or not,

thanks!

Ford recommends lighter oil only to meet CAFE standards...it does not necessarily mean it is the best for the engine

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
At 2k mi used mobile full syn. And now at 5k had ford use full syn motorcraft $80 service. Expensive but I want all my service records with ford so its easier to sell car if I decide to later on.