Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member: 2015 Tuxedo Black - Toronto

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Hey guys;

great little forum you have here, been a lurker for a couple of months but bit the bullet and bought myself a 2015 Tuxedo Black ST at the end of September. Funny story, in 2017 I plan to jump into a Focus RS so took my girlfriend to test drive a Focus ST. Before that day had NO intentions of owning a new car, my Yaris was fully paid for and bulletproof reliable. Well, we test drove the FoST and then the salesman gave me the keys to a FisT! Less than 2 weeks later I was the proud owner of a new car...this little car impressed me soooo much I had to have it.

Prior to picking it up I had Mountune parts on order: MP215, Quickshift Kit, RMM(haven't installed it yet) and an MBRP exhaust which isn't staying on...holly CRAZY loud resonance with that exhaust[unbelieveable].

Finally had a chance to detail it today, dying to get some decent shots but won't bore you guys with them. Seen one Tuxedo Black ST you've seen them all right?[:I] It was getting dark and my was too lazy to get my camera, saw the Yaris in the background after putting on the Mountune emblem so figured it's a good a shot as any.

Anyway...figured I'd post up. Hope to get to know ya'll soon!!

Welcome man I'm from hamilton work in Oakville. If you want to get rid of that exhaust let me know I am interested! And if you need anything this forum is awesome