Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Logo Floor Mats

Anyone take delivery of a car with floor mats having an ST logo?

My 2016 Fiesta ST came with plain black non-logo floor mats. When I challenged the dealer, he generated a VIN report stating the car should have front floor mats with ST logo. Consequently, I received in writing the dealer owes me front floor mats with ST logo. Now the dealer says there is no such thing. They have ordered two sets from Ford. The first came with no logo, identical to what is currently in the car. The second set came with a Fiesta logo.

My '14 came with plain mats as well. I think that's all there is unless you get the winter rubber mats. Those have the st logo.

There are aftermarket floor mats available with the ST logo, but since they're not from Ford I would doubt a dealer would consider that part of deal you made. But if you can get some all weather mats for free since they agreed to ST logo mats, go for it.

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
They will give me mats with a Fiesta logo since they already have already ordered and received them. They probably will also give me the all weather mats with the ST logo since they have a Ford Part Number EE8Z-5413300-AA, can be ordered through the Ford system and are similar in price. However, I live in Florida and don't really need or like the rubber mats.