Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

October 2015 Fiesta of the Month Winner - BryanD

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

User Name: BryanD [MENTION=1901]BryanD[/MENTION]
Year of Vehicle: 2015
Color of Vehicle: Performance Blue

Current Modifications
Engine:
  • Cobb Accessport V3
  • ATP Catless Downpipe
  • Injen Intake
  • Mountune Front Mount Intercooler
  • Cobb Catback Exhaust
  • MBRP Hot Side Charge Pipe
  • Boomba Racing Symposer Delete
Suspension/Wheels:
  • BC Racing Extreme Drop Coilovers
  • Avant Garde M240s 17x8.5 +35
  • H&R 5mm Spacers
Exterior:
  • Fifteen52 Cup Spoilers
  • Innovative Fab Worx Splitter
  • Boomba Racing Wing Risers
  • 25% Window Tint
  • "Fiesta" Debadge
  • Lower Grill Removal
Interior:
  • No-Pistons Statinless ST Dead Pedal
  • Flossy Storm Trooper 500g Heavyweight Shorty Knob

Future Modifications
  • Future Modifications
  • Fifteen52 Wide Body Flare kit (ordered)
  • Fifteen52 Formulas in 16x9
  • Full CP-E stage 3

Reason Why I Chose the Fiesta ST
I drove a 2010 WRX that was constantly giving me problems, and ultimately it came down to new car or no car. I test drive the Focus ST, and liked it, but felt like it was basically a non AWD version of my Subaru. After test driving multiple vehicles, someone recommend I test drive a Fiesta ST. To which I responded, " Why would I ever drive a Fiesta?! " Well... You see how that went. I ended up absolutely loving the car. I loved the nimble characteristics, and obviously the surprisingly large amount of power for a little Fiesta. Every day I've fallen more in love with the thing, and hope I'm able to hold on to it for a very long time.

If possible I'd like to throw a shout out to Jarrett of Innovative Fab Worx, the fifteen52 guys, and Mitch and Storm over at the CP-E team. Without them the car as it is now, and the big couple of changes coming very shortly would not be possible!

Woohoo! Thanks for all the votes everybody! Couldn't have done it without you guys!

Congrats Bryan!

Still love those wheels as much as my mac's. Great build cant wait to see what you have planned next!

Thanks everybody!

Congrats Bryan!

Still love those wheels as much as my mac's. Great build cant wait to see what you have planned next!
Yeah I love the wheels as well, but unfortunately need something wide to fill out the fenders. New wheels are being ordered as soon as Mark and the guys with fifteen52 are back from Sema!