Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB Accessport V3 Startup Screen Images

Not hard to reformat it. I saw my friend use it on theirs so I just found the image on Google and thought I would share. Sorry it wasn't perfect for y'all lol

brbauer2

ST Accessport Boot Logo

Not sure where exactly to post this, but this is as good a place as any.

I just whipped up some ST boot logos for the Accessport.

AP_FiST_Blue.jpg AP_FiST_Green.jpg AP_FiST_Orange.jpg AP_FiST_Red.jpg AP_FiST_White.jpg AP_FiST_Yellow.jpg
right click - Save Image

Here's a quick gfycat of it booting when connected to my PC.

You can see here how to upload the image onto the Accessport.

Customizable Startup Screen Setup

Version 3 Accessports with qualifying firmware now offer User-Customizable Startup Screens! (Firmware update instructions). This feature allows users to add their own image to the startup screen of the Accessport. The startup screen will be displayed during the boot cycle of the Accessport. To add your own image to the Startup Screen, follow the instructions below.

Setup:
To change the startup screen simply drag a supported image into the file area of Accessport Manager:

Alternatively, you can press the import image button and select an image that way. Common formats such as jpeg/jpg, gif, bmp, and png are all supported

Select the image file you wish to use:

Click Yes to import that image as the Accessport startup screen:

If the image size is not already optimal for the Acessport, Accessport Manager will automatically resize the image to 240 pixels wide and 320 pixels tall:

To restore the default startup image, simply remove the 'startup_screen.fb' file from the Accessport using Accessport Manager:

Copyright 2016 ? COBB Tuning Products LLC. All Rights Reserved. | www.cobbtuning.com

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I know this is an old thread, but still kinda cool. I took a screenshot of the new ST Performace boot screen and used this. Works pretty well! ST Perf.PNG