Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Zen and ST detailing

Is it just me who finds this trend in 'mindfulness colouring books' a bit strange? I'm having a happy day doing a complete detailing of my ST and it struck me that the concentration and attention needed, which is what I guess they mean by mindfulness, is as good as a meditation session any day.

Then you get to mindfully drive very fast in your shiny ST [wave]

I wipe down my ST at the end of every day. I wish I had a garage so I could do a real and proper detailing. Might have to wait to do one of those until Spring though. But yeah, I do really enjoy detailing my car. My mind just shuts down for a while and focuses on doing the job well and intricately.

I agree, Detailing is much like training Jiu-jitsu/Wrestling/Judo. Sometimes it's just therapy.

It's wonderful to lose yourself in the moment , work , movies ect , it's such a nice break from yourself