Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Full Race Fiesta ST Big Turbo Kit

pwnall1337

Vendor
[MENTION=602]pwnall1337[/MENTION] thanks for clarifying about the speedper6manc3 blocks. I only have about 10,000 more questions about the fiesta block haha. I see a lot of people pouring time and money into developing bullet proof blocks but i still find myself wondering how in the world people plan to make the tranny handle any of that....
I reached out to Quaife and they are working on bringing the sequential 5 speed to the IB6 fiesta trans in 2019. I expect it to be priced around $4800, however just stick to roll racing and you'll be fine with an upgraded clutch :)

VirtualRonin

Active Military
I reached out to Quaife and they are working on bringing the sequential 5 speed to the IB6 fiesta trans in 2019. I expect it to be priced around $4800, however just stick to roll racing and you'll be fine with an upgraded clutch :)
Wow, that's awesome news. Glad to see we still have great companies doing R&D to keep the platform alive and evolving. It's a good time to be driving a Fiesta ST!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Certainly less $$$$$ than all of the Sadev, or X-Trac units out there, or are they considering putting a straight cut/sequential gear set retrofitted INSIDE OF our IB6 cases, the way PPG does with other gearboxes, and hence the 'reasonable' price? [dunno]

Most of the sidewinder 4 pot sequentials I've ever seen/heard of are under 450 crank HP rated max,
The Global/World RX cars are well north of that figure, but they are all north/south engine and sequentials/AWD systems.

$4400 for 260whp. Woof.

It could likely do more, but... Well, people thought $4200 was pricey not too long ago. And those kits were proven well above 300whp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is probably on 91 considering FR is in Arizona

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk