Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Full Race Fiesta ST Big Turbo Kit

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I recently contacted Full Race after learning they collaborated with Dsport for their SEMA Fiesta ST project. Full Race Motorsports specializes in turbo kits among other things. I have known about them for years (they have a great reputation in the honda, mitsu, nissan, subaru scene). They also have a kit out for the Focus ST/Fusion. After reading about the SEMA car in this thread http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/6753-SEMA-2015-Two-Fiesta-ST-Debuts-with-Mods-Listed I shot them an email asking if they had any plans to produce an actual kit for our cars. I figured they werent going to for some reason (not a big market), but I was surprised by the response.

This is great news! Just another option for more power. Nothing can beat that [party]
Here is Jon at Full Race's email. Those interested shoot him an email saying you would like to be on the contact list for the Fiesta ST kit.

jon@full-race.com

The more options out there, the better. The larger our aftermarket scene becomes, the more we'll see people taking notice of what a great car the FiST is.

I was actually wondering about this myself after I saw the dsport car.. Glad you contacted them.

rexdriver85

Cool, Full Race has been around for a long time and have a great reputation! I think their products will be well received around here! Nice job! [emoji106]

Young L

buddy of mine years ago had one of the first ram style manifolds they made for the B16 and it was such a nice kit. his built b16 with a gt35r was a screamer!

TheStig

Full Race is in AZ, ive heard mixed reviews of their things. They do charge ALOT. So much so that afew former employees had started a company called AFI (Arizona Forced Induction) or jokingly refered to as "half race", but that went under. Didnt have the same name recognition or R&D capabilities.

The fact is they are still around and any products of theirs ive seen were impeccable, and the people who bought from them loved the parts. So its likely people who never spent a dime their being vocal on their opinions.

Sounds awesome to me!

EDIT: Wait i completely forgot, the main guy from AFI took a bunch of customer money and skipped town. Still owes several thousand dollars to quite afew people. My mind is slipping into senility at 26, shame.

Can't go wrong with Full Race...if this kit comes out it's going on my to-do list right away. There's a reason why some of the best teams at WTAC choose Full Race manifolds, quality is top notch!

The EFR powered turbo kit is a very nice kit. Fast spool and transients due to the EFR turbo and good workmanship on the kit itself. I've been fortunate to be involved with tuning one of the early kits - another SEMA car built by Tucci Hot Rods. Tuning is not complete but things look quite promising so far.

The EFR powered turbo kit is a very nice kit. Fast spool and transients due to the EFR turbo and good workmanship on the kit itself. I've been fortunate to be involved with tuning one of the early kits - another SEMA car built by Tucci Hot Rods. Tuning is not complete but things look quite promising so far.
I reached out to Full Race as well after finding and looking into the Tucci Hot Rods FiST. They said they were planing on putting their info together after SEMA.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
That turbo is 400+hp turbo. They kept it tuned really really conservative.