Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Recommended Dealers on this forum?

New to the site, but I've been a member of many different car forums. Normally there's a few dealers/salesman on forums like these that do a nice job of working with the community. If it's possible for me to support someone like that I would to, as I'm looking to pickup a 2016 Fiesta ST. Let me know if there's someone like that around here.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Interestingly enought there are Ford representive s on the forum. They help with dealers, warranty repair, support, tracking a build and delivery, Sync updates, etc.

New to the site, but I've been a member of many different car forums. Normally there's a few dealers/salesman on forums like these that do a nice job of working with the community. If it's possible for me to support someone like that I would to, as I'm looking to pickup a 2016 Fiesta ST. Let me know if there's someone like that around here.
Hi icust298,

I'm here for assistance with SYNC and navigation concerns. Looks like you need to reach out to my colleagues in the Customer Care Division: http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/members/582-FordService

Interestingly enought there are Ford representive s on the forum. They help with dealers, warranty repair, support, tracking a build and delivery, Sync updates, etc.
CanadianGuy,

Thanks for mentioning us!

Shaay

I sell Fords in Atlanta. Feel free to hit me up with any questions you might have if you're not already in touch with a salesperson at a dealership.

I would highly recommend Olathe Ford in Olathe, KS. They were nothing short of amazing during my purchase. Specifically the salesman, Jason Beers.