Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sirius traffic and travel link for 5 years???

If I get navigation in my 2016 FiST, do we get 5 years of sirius traffic and travel for free?

If I get navigation in my 2016 FiST, do we get 5 years of sirius traffic and travel for free?
For the original question, yes, it does come with 5 years of Sirius Traffic for free on the 2016s when you get navigation.

Sirius Radio is still only 6 months free.

OP
Thread Starter #7
For the original question, yes, it does come with 5 years of Sirius Traffic for free on the 2016s when you get navigation.

Sirius Radio is still only 6 months free.
Thank you! I ordered my 2016 Fiesta ST in Kona blue with recaros and navigation yesterday. Now the wait begins.

Thank you! I ordered my 2016 Fiesta ST in Kona blue with recaros and navigation yesterday. Now the wait begins.
It's worth it. The order wait didn't seem to feel all that long after I had been waiting about 2 years to save up my down payment though. lol