Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

[MENTION=4233]44sg44[/MENTION] Thanks for the reply and link! Will take a look at it. [emoji106]
[MENTION=1258]LT Berzerker[/MENTION] Yes! Those are exactly the wheels that I want to put - you're a mind-reader [emoji39]

LT Berzerker

[MENTION=4233]44sg44[/MENTION] Thanks for the reply and link! Will take a look at it. [emoji106]
[MENTION=1258]LT Berzerker[/MENTION] Yes! Those are exactly the wheels that I want to put - you're a mind-reader [emoji39]
I talked to XXR on FB, asked about seeing if they offer or would offer the 16x8.25 in 4x108... Response was they plan on this year offering the 527 in 4x108 on the 17x7.5 domestically... I know they're available abroad but not in the US which really sucks... Lol

So XXR will be offering the 527 in 17x7.5 in the U.S. sometime this year? Wow...awesome! Sucks that they won't offer the 16 inch also.

Just want to say this made wheel buying so easy. Thank you! Just ordered some Team Dynamics pro 1.2's. Slow boat shipping though but should have them in 3-4 months.

So I've looked high and low on here for a possible answer to my question in regards to which tires to get.

Placed an order for a set of 17x8 PRs 1.2. Just waiting the 12 weeks for them to get here. My main issue is...

I am in some serious need of some tires asap on my stockers. Obviously I don't wanna have to buy tires now then again when I receive my wheels from PCA.

Would I run into any issues if I decide to throw 215 width tires on the stockers for now until I get my wheels?

Also looking to get a tire with an increased aspect ratio like 45 or something higher just to have a little more cushion.

Would a 215/45 tire cause any rubbing issues on the stock rims and/or on my pro race 1.2's?

Thanks to anyone that can provide any feedback. [like]

Edit:
Lowered on Mountune springs. No coilover plans for now.

LT Berzerker

You'll be fine with 215/40r17 tires on stockers, aspect 45 is pushing it, especially lowered... I'd avoid that or run 205/45 to be safe

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I put 215/40/r18x8 pilot super sports on my fiesta ST and they sometimes rub on very large bumps. I wouldn't get any bigger on r18s.
I wanted the new Michelin Pilot Sport 4, 225/40 r18 on a 8j rim.
What ET dou you have?

Could someone recommend what tires would be best I'll be getting 16x7 rota grids I was thinking either a 205/45 or 205/50 I'm on Mountune springs thanks for any suggestions

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I am considering getting Rota Slipstreams in the near future, only downside is that I'm trying to figure out which tire size I should run.

I want to run stock diameter ratio as close as possible to not affect speedometer reading. I've found that 205/50/16 is within -.80% of stock diameter, being a hair shorter.

What is everyone else running on 16x7?

LT Berzerker

Should work, but you'll limit tire choice. I'd try to stick with +35 to +42 unless your looking to stance the car.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk