Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

rally/track/fun day build

Do you have the gtx2871 installed yet? I see it in your signature and was curious if your dyno graph was before or after the upgrade.

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #25
Do you have the gtx2871 installed yet? I see it in your signature and was curious if your dyno graph was before or after the upgrade.
Yes it is installed have not went to dyno yet will go and put it in for you when it comes up in the build and it's so much fun way better power band and power than stock turbo

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #34
There's just something about having everything colour matched... love it. Beautiful vehicle.
Thankyou I agree everything should be matching ocd side of me and this was the first trip to the powder coat shop will have more pics soon

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #35
Its an odd color combo.... And I actually really like it, good job :)
I am not a sports person by any means but my partner at work pointed this out to me after he saw my car with everything in the blue and green

Attachments

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Yep, Seahawks colors, great combo and you can a bit of silver to finish it off:)

I color match quite a bit on most of my projects but since I use them hard I normally use rattle can paint, done well, it holds up long enough for the few miles I put on most of my builds which usually get tracked and nothing holds up well to high speed sand blasting.

I like what you are doing, keep it up!

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #38
Yep, Seahawks colors, great combo and you can a bit of silver to finish it off:)

I color match quite a bit on most of my projects but since I use them hard I normally use rattle can paint, done well, it holds up long enough for the few miles I put on most of my builds which usually get tracked and nothing holds up well to high speed sand blasting.

I like what you are doing, keep it up!
We will see how all the powder coat holds up on the rallies and track days that are to come