Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

rally/track/fun day build

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
That transmission bushing I keep telling you to make will help on wheel hop as well I am sure;)
I have that, Cobb engine mount, all the suspension bushings, LSD and 225 Rival S tires I have zero hop and in second gear with around 300WHP and 285 FT lbs, boost kicking in hard at 4k+, no wheel spin either, just hauls arse.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I will have my car apart in a couple of weeks and take a look at how the castor bushings are installed and let you know what I think is best if you want to remind me then. I wish I could recall exactly but at least I highly recommend them as movement in the stock bushings there is not a good thing.

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #63
Thankyou I'll have to order them and I'll get back with you about the orientation of it

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Glad I can help, you will love how this all works together, my car is very fast on track and easy to drive:)

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #66
Big Thankyou to tirestickers for the the hook up can't wait to get these stickers on

Attachments

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #67
I have been super busy with buying a new house and moving. Sorry I haven't posted in a wile so I finally get to move this weekend and it snows. I tried to get in my new driveway with the summer tires on and didn't even make it past the sidewalk lol.

Attachments

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #68
some progress has been made pillar pods are in and dash pods are in just waiting on some gauges don't know the rout I want to go yet need some suggestions don't want what everyone else has was looking at the speed hut because they are fully customizable

Attachments

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #75
soon more badness will be on/in the car can't wait till end of the month

Attachments

airjor13

2000 Post Club
some progress has been made pillar pods are in and dash pods are in just waiting on some gauges don't know the rout I want to go yet need some suggestions don't want what everyone else has was looking at the speed hut because they are fully customizable

Yo dawg, I heard you like gauges, so I added gauges to your gauges so you can monitor your gauges while you gauge at your gauges!

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #79
Lol that show
You get 6 gauges mind blown but if one gauge monitors 6 things no big deal

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I know somebody with some Autometer Ultralite gauges they do not need;)

------------

Some of what you have done is a bit over the top for my taste but I love the overall look, great job!

Rick