Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

rally/track/fun day build

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #81
was going with the autometer nv green to match the color scheme but thank you for the info

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Very nice seats indeed:)

You might be able to find the right shade of a marker/die to match the logo to your green color, I have done red and other colors and it held up really well.

Will you have a set of stock Recaro seats you can help somebody out with?
That would make somebody really happy if so.

Recaro and Racetech are my favorite seats, both are the most comfortable and supporting in their particular versions than all others I have tried, owned, etc.....I did find a nice set of Sparco seats I was checking out, usually they are very uncomfortable to me but that set was pretty darn good.

I was sure tempted to swap out the factory Recaro for fixed back seats but to many old injuries are making that less fun over the years.

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #85
I'm going to save my seats for now to see how these are never had fixed back seats before so we will have to see on how it goes but if everything is alright for sure i will sell the stock seats

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #86
Corner balanced the car tonight and made the camber at -2* so much tedious crap but hopefully we'll worth it going to go get the toe at zero in the morning

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Cool, corner balance, more camber, all good stuff to go faster and more consistently:)

You might want to test different toe settings, sometimes a tiny bit of toe in is needed on the street to keep the car from following crowns in the road and more high speed stability and less general wandering but sometimes a little toe out is best for the track.

I have had one setting work really well for all things but on some cars there was quite a bit of difference so I would mark the parts well and then adjust as needed for track, street, autocross, etc.

Changing camber always changes the toe considerably and I ran a lot of camber on the track, more than I wanted on the street on some cars so I would change it at events, pre marked, it was a relatively quick job to go back and forth.

On this car I have it setup well and leaving it as is since I do not drive a ton of miles though watching the inside tire wear and will rotate as needed.

---------------

Next track event you are going to?

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #88
New trans and side motor mounts from ttr courtesy of sith racing will do a review on them soon and I'll make a video to post

Attachments

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #92
Saving 15lbs a seat and have sliders the sliders weigh 5 lbs a seat so you could save some more for a little sacrifice

Attachments

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Great, I will likely just get the passenger side since I already build the drivers side close to 2 years ago:)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
A fairly intense undertaking to say the least but I do not recall taking anything out of the interior to do the job:)

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #99
Yea didn't think that rear bushing was going to be as much work as it has become