Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

rally/track/fun day build

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #104
Seats will be mounted this week had to wait for powdercoat to be made and then shipped to the coater to be put on so some delays have occurred but will be getting them in this week or next depending on how dyne tuning goes on Thursday

LT Berzerker

Seriously need a write-up on the steering wheel wiring ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #106
steering wheel is not done yet waiting on my electrical engineer to figure it out lol as soon as it works i will for sure do a write up on it

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #110
Should be done before next weekend going to ford nationals in pa can't wait will post pics as soon as we can

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #111
Will have some crazy updates coming in the next week stay tuned for more mayhem

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #114
Went to ford nationals and had a blast took home some good wins 1st for best fiesta, fave five was for all focus and fiesta, best boost was for highest confirmed whp

Attachments

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #118
New intake from arma it is very good quality carbon the best quality packaging I have ever seen the directions come in an envelope or a flash drive that they give you. The fit and finish of this is 5 star.

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
steering wheel is not done yet waiting on my electrical engineer to figure it out lol as soon as it works i will for sure do a write up on it
Did you find a resistor value for the air bag, or will that be done by the electrical guy at the same time as the buttons, and you are just living with the dash light for now (same goes for the seat's missing exploding whoopee cushion resistor)?? [dunno]

I plan on doing seats (hopefully all alcantara Status), and an alcantara Sparco (or OMP/Personal) wheel as well.

Also, which QD did you go with?