Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

rally/track/fun day build

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #122
Been a wile since I have posted have been super busy the way I use to upload pics doesn't work how do I upload pics now it says file has incorrect file extension any ideas ?

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #123
Been a wile since I have posted have been super busy the way I use to upload pics doesn't work how do I upload pics now it says file has incorrect file extension any ideas ?

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #125
The computer would reset every time my car sat for a bit it was weird I tried short ground and a long ground and full size battery and a little race weight battery and couldn't get it to stop so I moved it back

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #128
They are knock off recaros from eBay never had fixed back seats in a car didn't know how I would like them so instead if spending 2600$ and regretting it I opted to go cheap on this one thing in the car. Come to find out they are more comfortable than the stock recaro seats that come in the car lol. Drove over 1000 miles a couple times in a weekend with the fixed backs and also the stock seats fixed backs are way better.

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #129
When your cars not done and you have a great shop to lend you a spare car for your gumball rally. Thank you to russel culver and Deadhook Motorsports

Attachments

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #134
We did go through the up on this one. We went to pictured rocks.

OP
15pbfist
Thread Starter #135
haven't posted in a while as the car is going through some major changes will post pictures as soon as I can