Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CMbuildz fiesta st pacman chomp brake cooling ducts

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

Pete

I'm down for some. Do you have any feedback on how they fit with a BBK? I have the wilwoods for my front setup.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #22
I'm down for some. Do you have any feedback on how they fit with a BBK? I have the wilwoods for my front setup.
Good question, i haven't installed any of my ducts with a bbk, I would think the only issue with be caliper clearance. I ask if anybody on this forum has purchased my ducts and installed with a bbk? Your feedback is much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be in for a pair. Is there any chance at coming up with more complete of a kit? (i.e. brackets to assist with routing the ducts?)

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #27
I'd be in for a pair. Is there any chance at coming up with more complete of a kit? (i.e. brackets to assist with routing the ducts?)
Just selling the ducts ATM, maybe later if the demand is there. Thanks for the interest everyone

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #33
Ok guys let the pre-ordering begin. Met up with my programmer today and made the final revision and going to start punching them out next week ... will have orders boxed and shipped within 2-3 weeks garenteed.

BBK guys unfortunately my ducts don't have the clearance to support a larger caliper. But if your a DIY guy you could defiantly modify my duct. If someone does buy my ducts for a BBK please post pics of what needs to be don't to make them work. Thanks for the interested everybody

Pre orders can be sent to my PayPal
hx40pwrd4g63t@yahoo.com
New prices also
$130 shipped to USA
$110 local pick up

Last edited:

Pete

Ok guys let the pre-ordering begin. Met up with my programmer today and made the final revision and going to start punching them out next week ... will have orders boxed and shipped within 2-3 weeks garenteed.

BBK guys unfortunately my ducts don't have the clearance to support a larger caliper. But if your a DIY guy you could defiantly modify my duct. If someone does buy my ducts for a BBK please post pics of what needs to be don't to make them work. Thanks for the interested everybody

Pre orders can be sent to my PayPal
Hx40pwrd4g64t@yahoo.com
New prices also
$130 shipped to USA
$110 local pick up

sounds good, I'll send payment on Wednesday. and I'll show the pictures of what needs to be done.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #36
Is the duct going to be relatively the same as the previously produced one?
Yes, I just took out the lower part of the duct that wraps under the lower control arm.. saves material cost and doesn't effect the way they function, therefore I can sell cheaper [emoji106]

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #37
Pre-orders
1. Marshall cash $130
2.eddietorr $110
3.Pete $130
4.slidesidewaysallday$130
5.fmic the mr. kapoo $110

Last edited: