Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CMbuildz fiesta st pacman chomp brake cooling ducts

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

Love my set I got from you last year. They still look great and survived some serious heat. A must have product for track guys.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #42
Love my set I got from you last year. They still look great and survived some serious heat. A must have product for track guys.
Glad there working for you, thanks for the positive review... anybody who's purchased a set of my ducts, please leave a review with your feedback thanks it's much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Do you have anymore pics with ducting hose installed? Are you running 2", 2.5" or 3" hose? I'm curious about the location of the inlets. I want to keep my fogs so that's not an option for me.

I haven't been able to unload a picture. I run 2 inch tubing connected to a 3inch reducer and ducts that are cut into the air diverter under the front bumper. Very direct airflow. Running through the fog lights doesn't work well. I already tried it.

Siestarider

I tested a first generation set, posted results on forum. I would paste a link but using a machine without copy paste ability.

Added WW BBK later with no issues, had picked up a used set and mounted after i wore my OEM front rotors to below spec and rather than buy new rotors just mounted the WW kit I had.

I found OEM rotors and pads worked great with this cooling addition. Maybe a moderator can paste in link, main issue is how to provide air duct hoses, I spent a lot of time working out a solution, but have not touched them for months now.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I tested a first generation set, posted results on forum. I would paste a link but using a machine without copy paste ability.

Added WW BBK later with no issues, had picked up a used set and mounted after i wore my OEM front rotors to below spec and rather than buy new rotors just mounted the WW kit I had.

I found OEM rotors and pads worked great with this cooling addition. Maybe a moderator can paste in link, main issue is how to provide air duct hoses, I spent a lot of time working out a solution, but have not touched them for months now.
Is this it: http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/7637-CMB-Brake-Duct-Testing

Pete

Ok guys let the pre-ordering begin. Met up with my programmer today and made the final revision and going to start punching them out next week ... will have orders boxed and shipped within 2-3 weeks garenteed.

BBK guys unfortunately my ducts don't have the clearance to support a larger caliper. But if your a DIY guy you could defiantly modify my duct. If someone does buy my ducts for a BBK please post pics of what needs to be don't to make them work. Thanks for the interested everybody

Pre orders can be sent to my PayPal
Hx40pwrd4g64t@yahoo.com
New prices also
$130 shipped to USA
$110 local pick up

Tried to send payment via PayPal but it wants your first and last name and country of residence. That's a new feature....

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #49
Tried to send payment via PayPal but it wants your first and last name and country of residence. That's a new feature....
Weird haha,
Christopher marrero
USA Simi Valley

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #51
Weird haha,
Christopher marrero
USA Simi Valley

Hey guys just to clear things up, I made a typo my pp email address is

Hx40pwrd4g63t@yahoo.com

Payments sent to this address thanks and sorry about the typo

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Will these work with 3" hose? Does it direct air to the center of the hub?

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #54
Will these work with 3" hose? Does it direct air to the center of the hub?
My ducts accept a 2" hose and outlet meets in the middle. Here's some pics ... didn't wanna do 3" due to clearance issues with mounting ect. 2" is plenty for a fist haha ...

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #55
Programmer cut me a sample of the new design today, not a huge change ...but look amazing ... this set will be going to the first personal who sent money... get your pre-orders in

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #59
Updated list ... thx for all the support guys

Pre-orders
1. Marshall cash $130
2.eddietorr $110
3.Pete $130
4.slidesidewaysallday$130
5.fmic the mr. Kapoo $110

I am down for a set, do you have a timeline on when the last order has to be placed by or are you just letting us order whenever?