Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb AccessPort V3 Review on STOCK Fiesta ST

I've been running 91 octane with no tune at all. I don't have the Accessport (yet).

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #42
this is fine. running 87 on the stock ecm is fine too.

That was great, like a few others I have never tried an install of this type and despite how easy it sounded from peoples description i was still a little weary until I saw your video, thanks!

Hi Guys I'm new here but this was a very informative review. I just had a quick question... Should I wait any certain amount of miles before installing this Stage 1 Cobb? Thanks!

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #47
While there's no "mileage" you should do it at, I would advise waiting til you're past the 1,000 mile mark?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I'm with the Colin school I think I loaded mine in around the 400 mile mark and never looked back...

Hello,

A simple question. Is not obligatory to have the AP connected all the time for have the programming Map after the installation.

Thanks.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
You don't have to keep it plugged in, I don't. But the majority do due to the endless amount of gauges they supply that you can run while driving.

Just intalled mine on the car and what a difference!

Anyone else having trouble with the boost gauge though? Mine shows max@ 60+psi which I know is impossible...

Other than that, awesome addon to the car.

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #57
Just intalled mine on the car and what a difference!

Anyone else having trouble with the boost gauge though? Mine shows max@ 60+psi which I know is impossible...

Other than that, awesome addon to the car.
false data spike
everyone gets it
don't worry about it
cobb is working on a fix
heavily discussed already here