Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb AccessPort V3 Review on STOCK Fiesta ST

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Only thing I noticed is, it stays on even after I leave the car in the garage. I know I don't need to have it plugged in but still. Can anyone help me with a simple tutorial on how to set up launch control? I mean I know you can set it based on rpms and I think 3500 is where I think is best but idk. Thanks in advance for the help and sorry for thread jacking
There's an option in setup for auto off. Cobb site has all the info.

emc2

I have a quick question. I'm currently on Cobb Stage 2. If I uninstall it back to the stock tune and use 87 octane all the time, will there be any issues if I left all the upgraded equipment in place (i.e. FMIC, upgraded intack, RMM etc.). Will there be any long term reliability issues, or performance issues?

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have a quick question. I'm currently on Cobb Stage 2. If I uninstall it back to the stock tune and use 87 octane all the time, will there be any issues if I left all the upgraded equipment in place (i.e. FMIC, upgraded intack, RMM etc.). Will there be any long term reliability issues, or performance issues?
No.

Quisp

1000 Post Club
If the Cobb tune didn't blow it up,nothing will.