Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Kona Blue... Deal?

So what do you think? Deal? Steal?

MSRP $25805
Black Friday Special $20635
Processing $ 599
Freight $ 875
Tax $ 945
Tags $ 85

OTD $23139

2016 Kona Blue ST
1. Recaros
2. Voice Nav
3. Moonroof
4. Black wheels, red calipers

I really just want an ST with Recaros, but can't find one while searching area dealer inventories. I did find the above deal and spoke with the salesman this AM. Dealer price on vehicle is $21, 234 with freight. Aside from any hold backs or other incentives, it's sale price plus fees, tax, tags. Other local option would be base Kona Blue ST with black wheels and no other options for $18,455 sale price with freight, so plus fees, ttl it would be $19,952. So a $3,187 delta for Recaros, Nav, and Moonroof.

Better optioned car than I was seeking, but the price seems good what say you?

JasonHaven

Mine was about 22k OTD, 2015 only option sunroof. So I'd say you're getting a better deal than I got haha

I would take that deal in a heartbeat!! Way better price than my car with the same options, minus nav though

So what do you think? Deal? Steal?

MSRP $25805
Black Friday Special $20635
Processing $ 599
Freight $ 875
Tax $ 945
Tags $ 85

OTD $23139

2016 Kona Blue ST
1. Recaros
2. Voice Nav
3. Moonroof
4. Black wheels, red calipers

I really just want an ST with Recaros, but can't find one while searching area dealer inventories. I did find the above deal and spoke with the salesman this AM. Dealer price on vehicle is $21, 234 with freight. Aside from any hold backs or other incentives, it's sale price plus fees, tax, tags. Other local option would be base Kona Blue ST with black wheels and no other options for $18,455 sale price with freight, so plus fees, ttl it would be $19,952. So a $3,187 delta for Recaros, Nav, and Moonroof.

Better optioned car than I was seeking, but the price seems good what say you?
Pretty close to the deal I got and I haven't seen anyone post anything near. I paid 23.5k OTD for a fully loaded 2015 TB FiST...

I'd say jump on it.

FistSt215

I would take that deal . That's better deal than what I got . I got most of the incentives except for student . 2015 tuxedo black only option grey Storm recaro. Msrp was 23,795 I got it for 21,995 before tax and tags . Purchase September 2014.

Sounds like a decent deal. Especially if it has the specific options you want. My biggest issue was just finding one in the color I wanted. 2015 OW no options purchased 9/14 for me paid $20.3 otd

That's a pretty good deal right there. My MSRP was something like $25,180 and I ended up with everything out the door for $25,015 and I thought that deal was pretty good for a factory ordered car.

OP
T
Thread Starter #16
OP here. I didn't pull the trigger. I have a job relocation that will take me to TX, so I am holding off until I know my relo package details. I test drove the car this past Saturday. This car has the ebony package with silver calipers. That's the only not so great detail. Probably nothing a rattle can couldn't fix.

Any how, I remain on the side lines. This deal is at Koons Sterling. I got a final OTD quote with the sign here attempt to close, and it was $21,300 as described. For now I'll wait. If it gets away from me, I'll be back next year as I will have to visit my company home office periodically. At such a discount, I could ship the car and still be up $$$. For anyone looking, car guru search will find several great deals in the NOVA/DC metro. Many are at Koons. It's the big volume shop around here. As has been noted you can get Focus ST1s for under Fiesta ST pricing around here. Just FYI to anyone currently in the market. Was a low pressure experience so I'll try to go back when I have my relocation sorted.