Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

November 2015 Fiesta of the Month Winner - Perfblue15

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

User Name: Perfblue15 [MENTION=2054]Perfblue15[/MENTION]
Year of Vehicle: 2015
Color of Vehicle: Performance Blue

Current Modifications
  • Tune+ lifetime tune
  • Cobb; APV3, Shift knob, rmm
  • Mishimoto J-Line intercooler
  • H&R springs
  • ATP downpipe
  • GT2560R Turbo kit
  • Custom 3 inch Exhaust
  • 2J Intake
  • 215/40R17 Federal 595 RSR*tires
  • Sparco assetto gara rims
  • Pierce 4pt brace
  • TB K-member, mid chassis and Trans tunnel braces modded by D1JL
  • Euro Fiesta Headlights
  • Triple R splitter
  • Focus ST Third Brake light
  • Fiesta RS Spoiler
  • Custom hood vinyl
  • Full interior LED conversion
  • 1000w DVC Orion subwoofer

Future Modifications
Some form of custom tubular manifold for my Gt2560r, and a pair of fixrd back racing seats. I plan to purchase the Mishimoto oil cooler and possible radiator if needed. I also plan to purchase an Ortiz gauge pod stuffed with Hoonigan Autometer gauges. I'm also considering a rear sway bar. And lastly some M2 Flares with some wider wheels and slicks.

Reason Why I Chose the Fiesta ST
I chose the Fiesta ST because I was looking for a cheap, fun daily driver that had a back seat. I had gone to Galpin Ford expecting to come home in a used 5.0 mustang. Little did I know the Fiesta ST would be what I drove home that day. After being unable to find a 5.0 that I liked, I had made my way to the Fiesta ST. After watching Matt Farrahs rave reviews, it was something I had to try. There was a loaded performance blue one with recaros on the lot that I ended up test driving and falling in love with. I was not comfortable in the recaros and did not want to pay for gps. Enter my base model performance blue Fiesta ST. This has been the first new car I have ever purchased (I'm 29) and it has been nothing but amazing. I am very happy I chose the Fiesta, as the community is amazing, and the car has made me into a better driver. I used to be a hard core drag racer, and now all I can think about is clipping Apex's at big willow. The Fiesta ST has been the best car I have ever owned. I still can't believe I won Fiesta ST of the month. Thank you once again to the community and everyone that voted for me.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Congrats, It's about time.

Dave

Congrats and im gonna go out on a limb and guess that the rendered fiesta rs on the home page is what you modeled your car after. and its stanced exactly like it too. amazing!

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Congrats, It's about time.

Dave
Congrats finally
congrats, awesome build.
Congratulations! Blue is so true [driving]
Congratulations nice car.
Thanks guys!
Congrats and im gonna go out on a limb and guess that the rendered fiesta rs on the home page is what you modeled your car after. and its stanced exactly like it too. amazing!
Haha that's the exact theme I went for I have the hood vents sitting on my desk.
very clean. Nicely done. I like the subtle aggression.
Thank you. I wanted the car to be aggressive yet not to in your face.

Thanks again guys now that I have give or take 300whp I'm going to focus on interior and handling mods and make this car really pop.

YIN

Congrats Nice !
Any rub when 215/40/17 on OE Rims with lowering springs ?

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Congrats Nice !
Any rub when 215/40/17 on OE Rims with lowering springs ?
None that I have ever noticed. With those tires on the stock rims I ran the car hard at willow and never heard a single rub. They really are the perfect size for the stock rims.

YIN

None that I have ever noticed. With those tires on the stock rims I ran the car hard at willow and never heard a single rub. They really are the perfect size for the stock rims.
Awesome ![thumb] Thx~