Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta WRC daily driver Opinions

Hello i am trying to decide if i buy a stickers kit that includes everything necessary to do this...:

The FiST is going to be my daily driver so i love de rally looks but i dont know... maybe i get tired pretty quick?

Obviously under the hood there is going to be a RaceChip Ultimate + Intake + Exhaust + Intercooler and all the usual toys to make some justice for the looks thanks for your feedback is really appreciated.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
The good thing with vinyl is if you get tired of it..you can peel it off. I say if that's the look you want then why not?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I like the look and when you find out who makes that hood let me know i like it !! love the colors too :)

Perry

The pics don't show the effects of only some vinyl stickers. I'm afraid it would look like a car trying to look like a car it isn't. But I'm not the one driving it, and I don't know the area in which it will be driven. So my opinion's probably drivel.

OP
S
Thread Starter #8
I am really not sure.. the mods will be hard depending on how reliable the engine develops, first the usual + Race chip and then we will see.. maybe a turbo swap or something like that, i reaaaaally dislike that turbo brand... The car could look nice i don't know... anyone has a design that would like to share? I am open to suggestions thanks a lot

OP
S
Thread Starter #9
Oh i almost forgot the seller says the result will be very close to this or he will give them for free so there is that.

I like the look. You should totally go for it.

If it were me. I would slap that vinyl on my car and a pair of OZ Superturismos as well.