Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Delrin and Aluminum Steering Rack Bushings

Trader history for Gun_Runner (0)

OP
Gun_Runner
Thread Starter #21
I would be very interested as long as there is some info on how to install and its not too difficult!
I'm interested but want to see some install instructions before pulling the trigger.
Definitely interested. Can you post a link of install directions for the Focus so we can see what is involved? That will sway a lot of us I think.
Interested too, but like others, would like some more info. and instructions [popcorn]
This sounds like a great modification. I am interested to hear about how the install goes.
I'd be interested in these as well baring ease of installation.
Posted instructions link above.

I'm hoping to still purchase these when I pick up my fist. But I'm leery after my family owning a 2011 and 2012 mustang gt, both had steering issues with the software not liking control arm bushing or steering rack bushings.

Chuckable

Thanks for posting up the instructions [thumb] I'm going to wait for someone else to be a guinea pig and report their feedback first.

OP
Gun_Runner
Thread Starter #26
Hey guys, sorry about the delay on the first couple orders. I've been waiting on material for them to come in, and it arrived today. Should be able to machine them tomorrow.

OP
Gun_Runner
Thread Starter #27
Here is the final product for those interested.

OP
Gun_Runner
Thread Starter #29
Hey, anyone else interested in a set?

Got mine! Unfortunately can't install until the spring. Right now the car is in storage. Poor thing hasn't seen the light of day for nearly three months

OP
Gun_Runner
Thread Starter #33
Received mine earlier in the week. Quality is top notch, can't wait to install
Got mine! Unfortunately can't install until the spring. Right now the car is in storage. Poor thing hasn't seen the light of day for nearly three months
Thanks guy! Be sure to shoot some pictures when you install them please!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Just got mine, beautifully made aluminum, will be happy when I can get them in and feel the improved steering response:)

I ordered shortly after announced, the delay was caused by not having an address to ship to not by vendor, they were shipped asap as soon as I had an address I would be at long enough to get them:)

Thanks for making another great real performance part!

Rick

Has anyone installed these yet? Some feed back my help those of us on the fence.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I should have mine installed and out to test in a couple of weeks or less, waiting on turbo change parts right now, car is apart so going to install them in a day or two.

OP
Gun_Runner
Thread Starter #40
I should have mine installed and out to test in a couple of weeks or less, waiting on turbo change parts right now, car is apart so going to install them in a day or two.
I just got my car out last night. I plan on installing these within a week or so
Glad to hear it guys! Please be sure to shoot pictures as you do it!