Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

When are you attending ST Octane Academy?

Octane Acadamy

Dang it...I didn't see the email about the openings until today and everything is full.

Any idea when they open the Summer dates? I imagine spring or fall would be the time to go, but I don't want to miss this.
They just listed today! June and on. I registered May 29-30, anybody going these dates? Looking forward to it.

I just barely made it in. Registered for the June 5th-6th event. I took delivery of my car on June 9th [rockon]

Hoping it's not hot as Hades out there by then!

Just as a reference to all, I looked up Salt Lake City’s average weather for end of May. 76-77 degrees is the average temps there. Still many opening for later half of June and on. Hope to meet some of you[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confirmed for April 14-15. It’ll be my first time on a track or autox, so I’m looking forward to it (and I realize how slow I will be).

brbauer2

Confirmed for April 14-15. It’ll be my first time on a track or autox, so I’m looking forward to it (and I realize how slow I will be).
I had never been as well and took home the 1st place trophy!

You are in a very safe place with amazing instructors. Push yourself and the car.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

Booked in for June 10-11! I look forward to meeting some of you there. I haven't decided whether to fly in, or take the opportunity for a road trip from SoCal.
Simon

Bought the FIST on valentine day......and the academy is already fully booked according to their website. [?|][?|][?|]
I had to wait a year. I bought my car in July and went a year later in August. Even though it says within a year, they said it wouldn't be a problem. So glad I went. Wife had fun also.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

brbauer2

Keep in contact with them, people back out and spots open up.

You might have short notice but it's worth it.

If you can't this year, then still get in contact with them so you can attend early next year even though you'll be past the 1 year mark.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

I went last Monday-Tuesday. A first rate experience. Really get to stretch out both the Fiesta ST and The Focus ST. Instructors were helpful, was very well organized. The facility is first rate as well. If you have the opportunity, do not miss this. Track was recently purchased by Geely from China, so the future is somewhat uncertain. That and the ending of production of the Fiesta ST and Focus ST for north America brings uncertainly. So to sum it up...GO, if you can!

I am headed for the June 6-7 session. My 2019 special order has yet to be delivered (scheduled for May 9), but my VIN allowed me to get signed up. Anyone else here scheduled for those dates?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I am booksd for July 24-25th! It will probably be hot but frak it it will be fun hot!
I just looked up the mileage and its only 681 miles. I am going to drive that. Screw flying in its straight out the 15 I can stop in Vegas and visit Ron at Whoosh!

I'm signed up for July 30/31. Those dates went fast I almost missed my shot at going

Booked in for June 10-11! I look forward to meeting some of you there. I haven't decided whether to fly in, or take the opportunity for a road trip from SoCal.
Simon
Anybody else going for 6/10-11? I'm going to make a trip of it, stopping in Vegas on the way out, and seeing Bonneville on the way home to LA.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Anybody else going for 6/10-11? I'm going to make a trip of it, stopping in Vegas on the way out, and seeing Bonneville on the way home to LA.
You don”t want to take your car anywhere near the salt flats. I have friends who took their cars out their and never were able to get all of the salt out of there cars. I am dead serious it will cake into your car. Its not a good thing.
On the note of driving out to Octane Academy from SoCal its a great drive and well worth it as a plane flight and car rental would cost as much as driving out and back with a couple extra nights in hotels.
I am driving out for 7/24-7/25. I might take the alt route home that takes me across the Mountains and into Owens Valley and come down the 395 damn beautiful country out there.