Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

When are you attending ST Octane Academy?

I'm on the waiting list. Considering every available class is booked, and they close for winter months... I assume I'll be going this spring.

I had a great time on 6/11. I took US-6 across Nevada, which was much more interesting than grinding up I-15, and it wasn't significantly slower. Have fun when you go!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I had a great time on 6/11. I took US-6 across Nevada, which was much more interesting than grinding up I-15, and it wasn't significantly slower. Have fun when you go!
Ya I changed my mind on the drive as it would wind up being a whole week combined. I am flying in for $128 round trip car rental is only $78 If I drove it would be at least two extra night hotel stays minimum somewhere and gas would cost as much as my flight and car rental. Unless I decided to run the car on reg. Lol
Saving time and money by flying. I have to many other trips going on this year anyways. I just got back from a week a Chicago. Planning on going to Austin in Nov for the F1 and possibly Detroit in early sep with a possible stop in Chicago. And trips to the bay.
Add in Japan and Montreal next spring and ya kinda running around already.