Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

When are you attending ST Octane Academy?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I am around 75 miles from the track but you are most welcome to stay at my place, free food, place to sleep, drinks, and perhaps travel to the track and back as well as the Park CIty event the night before if I have not sold the house and shop by then.

Open offer to all of our fellow FiST owners.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Morgan Utah, been there 8.5 years, by far the longest of anyplace in my 62.5 years, leaving sometime in the spring when the right buyer comes along.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Everywhere, last stop or perhaps layover and eventually final stop in the Carson City AZ area:)

If our house sells by spring we will head to the NE of the US and see all the sites and hit every track I an get on, staying in that area for months. I would love to drive on a couple of Canadian tracks as well while back there:)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Sounds like he did some dirt drifting. [rockon]
That's about right.
I miss judged the turn after the main straight and took the wrong line.

BIG dust cloud.

Dave

That's about right.
I miss judged the turn after the main straight and took the wrong line.

BIG dust cloud.
Understandable. That turn is a bit like Turn 9 at Willow. If you do anything but a reeeaaally late apex, you're going off.

Just looked at dates and the last one listed is oct 19-20 and is the only open one. Might just have to do it then.

meFiSTo

My niece's husband purchased a Focus ST weekend before last and signed up for that last STOA. There were 6 slots left when he signed up, leaving 5. That was last week. If you can afford it, it's worth doing (considering Miller is slated to close and the Ford Racing School/STOA guys will have to find a new venue). It's always possible that someone will buy Miller (it is a fantastic facility), but that had not happened the last time I talked with Diva (one of the event coordinators).