Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

When are you attending ST Octane Academy?

I luckily have a friend getting married on July 4th weekend and was able to squeeze in a stop over in SLC on the way back. Is anyone else doing the July 4th/5th session?

I booked the July 24-25 session. I wanted to do it in May, but that may be a busy season at work and my boss didn't want to be a person short for that. I'm making it a full week trip and going out to visit a few of the National Parks around there after the track day.

I'm going August 27-28

Does anyone know if they're still giving out the new ST badges to participants? I saw on their IG post they're not sure this season

[MENTION=3162]lynx1993[/MENTION] Let us know how it went, and if they're still supplying badges!

Izzy

Please don't pour anymore salt on my wound!

I was bamboozled by a Ecoboost challenge representative stating that I could purchase a used FiST and still go to the ST OA if the original owner had not used it's pass as it was tied to the VIN and not buyer. I should have called ST OA 1st I know...this was the 1st of many Ford F'ed me! Yes I'm still pissed about it 1.5 yrs later...loving the car still thou! lol

My date with destiny is 6/15. Excited? Oh yeah. I know I'm going to have more fun than anyone else because I'll be the oldest in the "class"!

What's the verdict on the new badges from the octane academy?
I recommend this class to any one! A lot more track time then I expected. It was an absolute blast. At the end they give you handbrake trophy, a shirt, a certificate and a goody bag. And yes they do you give you those black badges with the red outline. They give you 2!!! They are different sizes

Signed up for September 13/14. My wife and I have a wedding to attend in Denver the weekend before, so we're going to drive from Denver to SLC, then fly back to WI from SLC.

I'm signed up for August 27/28. Southwest had some great deals for getting there from Florida. I couldn't say no. I'll be the goober showing up with his own helmet.

I registered for 9/11/16 & 9/12/16. Been wanting to do this my whole life. Happy Birthday to me.

Flying out tomorrow morning for this. Track day is Monday. I'm excited. [:D] Finally getting a vacation too, so I'm driving around Utah after.

For those that have gone, is it obvious where you need to go once you get the the Motorsports Park? All they really give me is an address.