Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

When are you attending ST Octane Academy?

Kazz

Purchased just before Christmas and no letter yet. But I'll be going, hell or high water!

I got my letter in the mail last week.

I heard they only open for the Spring and Summer so it's probably another 6 months until the first date's.

Either way I'm periodically checking the website.

Weird question...does anyone know what the going rate is for the Octane Academy ST badges? I'm not going to use mine as my stock badges match my theme best and want to sell them. I'm thinking maybe $20?

Just wondering if anyone is getting a group together to go?
I am planning on going June 4-5 if anyone else is interested in going at the same time. I have another friend with a focus st that I will be going with, splitting the cost of a room to ease the flight/hotel stay expense.

I am planning on going June 4-5 if anyone else is interested in going at the same time. I have another friend with a focus st that I will be going with, splitting the cost of a room to ease the flight/hotel stay expense.
Just signed up for June 4-5 also, can't wait!!![woot]

Got my letter in the mail yesterday. Somehow, I was completely unaware that this was a free deal included because of my purchase of an "ST Performance vehicle." Next available date looks like 4/12. I really want to come up with an extra $1500 to do the 2nd day.

Weird question...does anyone know what the going rate is for the Octane Academy ST badges? I'm not going to use mine as my stock badges match my theme best and want to sell them. I'm thinking maybe $20?
Just keep them as a souvenir. I'm not putting them on my car since it's a lease.

To those who are going this year...you'll absolutely love it. Best thing you can mod...your driving.

End of May for me. First car event for me at UMC but have done many a motorcycle trackday/school as well as a few seasons as corner worker at Miller/UMC.

June 5-6 iirc. I am like a 12 hr drive from Miller and an acquaintance of mine is more than likely one of the instructors so it should be a fun time. Only way I wont go is if I have a killer work schedule and cannot get around it as summer is our busy season. In which case I will do what rodmoe did and use the funds for some parts :)
I'll be goin on those dates aswell