Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rocket Bunny style fiesta widebody/flare kit

Okay everyone. I finally heard back from my customs and freight people. If anyone is serious about this. I do have a way of getting it for everyone. Kit is $4,500 after freight from thailand and to your front door. My concern is front bumper flare to bumper fitment and some other areas. I don't make these parts myself so it is hard to say how well it fits overall. being a rivet on style flares, you can definitely do some DIY fitting work and make it work out well. Wheel spec I have no idea what it would run LOL. looks pretty aggressive from what I see. The kit is only sold complete no pieces, as you'd be paying a ridiculous amount of freight for just one part. Let me know your thoughts. thanks! Here's some pics.

11221635_1214634235229992_3515887296200436983_n.jpg 11700672_400339250150474_4541146345760005359_o.jpg 11755817_1017361298282560_4526491654239129820_n.jpg 12291066_1216690071691075_8453870403259982782_o.jpg 12359846_1224074227619326_1116060794957798033_n.jpg

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
you guys do realize real RB full kit's go for like 5k and up right? [grinking]

i do realize it's pricey, but people asked about how much. honestly the freight is A LOT. if it was like shipping something in a small box, the price would drop drastically. This all has to be ocean freighted over and takes about 2 months or so from start to finish. What would save all of you a bit is if there was a group order placed and I could get all the kits here stateside in one bulk, then ship seperately to each owner.

It's a lot of pieces to the kit as well and remember that this kit wasn't originally intended to be sold to the public but rather one off for the owner of the fiesta pictured. After quite a bit of going back and forth with the shop that owns the molds they decided to let me offer it here stateside.

OP
M
Thread Starter #8
makes the price for my flares seem super cheap doesn't it? lol. I'm a very reasonable person if you get to know me and my history with cars and the automotive scene.

Wow. That's a lot of coin. For something with an ass that I'm not a fan of I'll have to pass.

I'll be patiently waiting for the M2 Flares to drop lol.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
makes the price for my flares seem super cheap doesn't it? lol. I'm a very reasonable person if you get to know me and my history with cars and the automotive scene.
Haha it does, but I've wanted the M2 Flares for a long while. I love the front of the rocket bunny kit but the back is horrible.

Let me know when you're ready to sell me a set of those M2 Flares lol

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
yeah but we're not FR-S kiddies who throw 5k at the car like it's NBD
we also don't need 5k in bolt ons to make 30 more HP than stock lol

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Once you start Modding any car past the normal bolt ons. 5K really isn't a big deal

Gotta pay to play
It's not the 5k that is the issue. The fact that I don't like how it looks. The rear flares just ruin it for me. I have no problem paying to play. (Look at my build lol) The product just needs to be something worth digging that deep into my bank account.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
It's not the 5k that is the issue. The fact that I don't like how it looks. The rear flares just ruin it for me. I have no problem paying to play. (Look at my build lol) The product just needs to be something worth digging that deep into my bank account.
price relative to the cost of the car itself

when you wanna be instagram famous you go rocketbunny

the price isn't that bad for what it is but w/install and paint youre looking at what, like 6?

price relative to the cost of the car itself

when you wanna be instagram famous you go rocketbunny

the price isn't that bad for what it is but w/install and paint youre looking at what, like 6?

I do paint and body work for a living so really I only ever pay for parts. But I would say add another 2-3k for paint and install.

You guys living in the states have it easy. I have to multiply every purchase by 1.3 after adding shipping and duties, because of our shitty dollar

Sorry, but the over-fender fad is over-hyped and over-saturated. SEMA was stuffed with this stuff.

Stance, stretch and over-fender junk is not on the racetrack. But if you are looking for efame, then carry on.

OP
M
Thread Starter #16
like i said before. different strokes for different folks lol.

on another thread people were asking about this kit and I'm just following through with my promise of finding out how much I could get this kit to you guys for.

order it don't order it, doesn't really matter to me (i prefer my design flares lol). I just wanted to follow through with what i promise and everyone no longer has to question in their mind "how much?" that now has been answered. =)

Sorry, but the over-fender fad is over-hyped and over-saturated. SEMA was stuffed with this stuff.

Stance, stretch and over-fender junk is not on the racetrack. But if you are looking for efame, then carry on.
I'm saying I love it that I can get 9" wide wheels without a problem and for you to say not race track use look up time attack cars and you get plenty of these bolt on style flares I get that most people that put this style on won't hit the track but some people actually are going to use it for its intended purpose

Attachments

Based

I just want that wing and then some cheaper "bolt on" or rivet flares

AzNightmare

Speaking of BRZ, the Rocket Bunny for the FRS or BRZ is a very sexy kit... But not so much for this car, or any hot hatch imo.

I don't think overly aggressive aero kits work well with a hot hatch. It just looks over compensated that it's never gonna look as sporty as a low slung coupe.