Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TUNE+ Options/FAQ

Trader history for Tune+ (0)

Just wanted to clear this up as I get a ton of pm's and emails about this......

There are 3 options for tuning on my website (www.adamtuned.com). Here they all are, broken down.

Single Tune - $75.00 - Discontinued

Single E-tune - $150.00

This tune is intended for customers that are looking to get the most out of their car, but aren't looking to add any upgrades to their car, or they already have all the upgrades on they plan on doing installed on their car. This tune DOES include revisions to dial in the tune to get the most out of it. However once the tune is finalize there will be no continuous revisions if you decide to change the turbo, add a downpipe, exhaust, etc. It includes continuous support if you have any issues down the line, and I will happily review the tune to make sure it is safe if you do change the vehicles configuration. However if it needs to be completely re-tuned you will need to upgrade to the Lifetime E-tune package.

Lifetime E-tune - $300.00

Lifetime tune is the same as the Single E-tune above, but it includes continuous support for the ownership of your vehicle. This is great for customers that are constantly upgrading their car or are looking to make some power now, then add a turbo upgrade later. This is the most popular tune I sell, it beats having to pay someone else to re-tune the car, or pay them for an additional fuel tune.

OTHER SERVICES

• Auxilary Fuel Tuning - (LINK)
  • Methonal Injection Tuning - (LINK)

FAQ

• Do all your tunes include alternate fuel tuning?
    Lifetime E-tune includes tuning for additional fuels (E30, RGA, Race Fuel). Single Tune does not.
  • I sold my accessport, does my lifetime tune transfer to the new owner?
    Unfortunately it does not, the customer will have to purchase a new tune.
  • Are all the Cobb features still utilized with your tunes?
    Yes they are, all features like Launch Control, Flat Foot Shifting, MAP switching, and Burnout Mode are all still active in my tunes. If you request a different launch control RPM or flat foot shift RPM please let me know in my email. I can set up to 5 map slots with different launch control and flat foot shift points
  • Do you offer dyno tuning?
    Yes I do, I rent dyno's local to me to tune cars that are local. If you are not local and would like me to tune your car on a dyno remotely, it is $50.00 per hour additional and needs to be scheduled 2 weeks in advance. Please email me for more information - info@adamtuned.com
  • Do you fly out/travel to tune a car or cars (dyno day)?
    Yes I do, I already have many trips scheduled next year so please give me a month notice if you need me to travel to tune a vehicle or group of vehicles. Please email me for more information - info@adamtuned.com
  • Do you offer wholesale/package tune files/product development tuning for other retailers or manufacturers?
    This is something I am currently working on. I will not be wholesaling my E-tune services but I will be willing to create tune files for you to use in packages for your products. This DOES NOT include creating a file for you to sell WITH Cobb Accessports. It only includes tuning for packages/product/development.

Do you sell the Cobb accessport as well? If so, do you include a free "single tune"? I believe buying an AP from mountune includes tunes/revisions by Randy. Do you offer something similar? Or just the tunes?
(sorry if this is answered in your last bullet on "packages". its a bit unclear for me)

For the single etune at $150, do you provide revisions for multiple maps? For instance, I want a 93 map and a e30 map.

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #5
For the single etune at $150, do you provide revisions for multiple maps? For instance, I want a 93 map and a e30 map.
*Fuels supported at no additional charge
-E30
-Race Gas Concentrate
-Race Gas (Please include what fuel you will be using in the order notes)
-For E85, please see Auxiliary Fueling product page.

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #7
Bumping up, getting a few pm's with questions that are covered here.

Hi Adam, wanted to post this here so it may ease confusion for others in the future. I understood I would need a lifetime tune in order to get a 91 tune and a 100 octane tune since I ordered only the single e-tune. Is this correct? Your comments above seem to indicate I can datalog for each octane then submit for separate tunes for each. Just wanted to be sure before I start data logging.

BTW: Car runs very smooth and strong (plugs installed, MM intake tube installed). Very impressive!! Still has some rev hang, but I am sure with some tweaks after the logs it will be even better. I cannot imagine better tunes for this car, the character is changed and the car fees genuinely quick to redline and doesn't fall on its face at 5k. THANK YOU ADAM!!

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #9
Hi Adam, wanted to post this here so it may ease confusion for others in the future. I understood I would need a lifetime tune in order to get a 91 tune and a 100 octane tune since I ordered only the single e-tune. Is this correct? Your comments above seem to indicate I can datalog for each octane then submit for separate tunes for each. Just wanted to be sure before I start data logging.

BTW: Car runs very smooth and strong (plugs installed, MM intake tube installed). Very impressive!! Still has some rev hang, but I am sure with some tweaks after the logs it will be even better. I cannot imagine better tunes for this car, the character is changed and the car fees genuinely quick to redline and doesn't fall on its face at 5k. THANK YOU ADAM!!
Sorry, had to update this is an old post and many things have changed.

Glad you like the tune, but to answer your question you will need to upgrade to a lifetime tune ($175.00) for additional fuels. But then you are covered as long as you own the vehicle.

I hope this is the correct forum for this.

Adam, Thank you for your work, I have a lifetime tune with you and you have been insanely helpful and professional, worth every penny. The tune is smooth and strong, I'm making very nice power and would definitely choose your services again.