Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

installing some gauges

OP
worfab
Thread Starter #21
I really like those gauges! can you give any details on them (at least a brand, maybe where you got them if they were a good price...)?
Defi gauges, I got them off amazon cause I had a gift card

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Where does the symposer come out at? I have a defi boost gauge and was thinking about running the wires through the sound symposer myself but haven't seen anyway say where it runs to in the car. I'll test out that tape for you here in the south the heat eats 3m tape. My cobb mount didn't make it but about 2 days lol

OP
worfab
Thread Starter #23
Where does the symposer come out at? I have a defi boost gauge and was thinking about running the wires through the sound symposer myself but haven't seen anyway say where it runs to in the car. I'll test out that tape for you here in the south the heat eats 3m tape. My cobb mount didn't make it but about 2 days lol
its down by the pedals on the firewall, i'll see if i can snag a pic

TemecFist

That's fantastic. Exactly what I've been looking for! Does the sandwich plate have a hole for the oil temp and pressure sensor, or? Can you give a quick rundown of where you mounted those sensors. Much appreciated. I like your setup