Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

December 2015 Fiesta of the Month Winner - Sirsinclair

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

User Name: Sirsinclair [MENTION=1084]Sirsinclair[/MENTION]
Year of Vehicle: 2014
Color of Vehicle: Oxford White

Current Modifications
  • COBB Intake
  • COBB Front Mount with Hard Pipes
  • COBB Accessport
  • COBB Downpipe
  • Injen 3” Cat-back
  • Mishimoto Oil Catch Can
  • TurboSmart Kompact BOV
  • COBB SoCal Protune 214whp 289wtq @21psi
  • Rota Grid 17x8 40 – Powder coated Gold
  • Vogtland Coilovers
  • COBB RMM
  • Mountune Front Splitter
  • Boomba Wing Risers
  • AEM Boost Gauge
  • COBB Shift Knob – Black/Red
  • Perrin Super Shorty Antenna
  • RAYS Formula Bolts - Neo Chrome

Future Modifications
  • DHM quick spool turbo kit (to be installed soon)
  • LSD
  • Lighter wheels/wider tires

Reason Why I Chose the Fiesta ST
After seeing tons of positive automotive press on the FiST, I figured I should go test drive one. Right off the bat I was surprised by the amount of torque it had and how quick it felt. The price and ford financing incentives offered made it a no brainer. My original intent was to keep the car stock and use it as a commuter, but that didn't last long. I quickly fell in love with the car's nimbleness and handling capabilities. Although the car had decent power from the factory, it wasn't enough to appease my inner tunner. Being that it was such a new platform, there wasn't a whole lot of aftermarket support. Bolt-ons were my only option at the time. Currently my car is stage 3 with a pro tune, but the stock turbo has left me wanting for more. With the addition of DHM's incredible turbo kit, I'm hoping that the power increase will be enough...

koozy

3000 Post Club
congrats man, sweet looking ride and tastefully done. your Deadhook Turbo kit will top it off nicely.

Congrats on the win, you simply can't go wrong with bronze wheels on a white car IMO. Just curious and this may be a dumb question but do the wing risers give any performance or are they just for looks?

Congrats on the win, and the car looks great. I've always loved Grids, but what rubber are you running on them?

-Semper

Ford Community Posts