Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom Emblems - Velossa Tech

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

Nice, do you do other types, as well. I want some RS emblems for my FiST in green envy. I'm going total rice

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #3
Nice, do you do other types, as well. I want some RS emblems for my FiST in green envy. I'm going total rice
I probably could do these. But would need more than one buyer since it requires design time and it might cost you quite a bit to pay for it all out of pocket. I think 10 buyers and I would do it on my own time, emblem would be around 35-40 bucks in two tone, would look mighty awesome.

Invoice id:wc-5273

Back in April I ordered a Big Mouth, ST wheel caps and front and rear custom red w/ black inlay ST badges for my 15 Fiesta ST. The Big Mouth and wheel caps were delivered, but not the ST badges. At first I figured that maybe it just took longer to make them, but now it has been over a month and no badges or replies to my emails.

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #5
Back in April I ordered a Big Mouth, ST wheel caps and front and rear custom red w/ black inlay ST badges for my 15 Fiesta ST. The Big Mouth and wheel caps were delivered, but not the ST badges. At first I figured that maybe it just took longer to make them, but now it has been over a month and no badges or replies to my emails.
Hey bud, I replied to your email. If you didnt get it, can you PM me a better email? I have a set of badges for ya, sorry for the delay, we were at carlisle all last weekend.

Spaceman_Spiff

Can you tell me about these emblems? From the pictures they look like a rubber-type of material, like a keychain or something... are they plastic, metal, ... ?

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #10
Can you tell me about these emblems? From the pictures they look like a rubber-type of material, like a keychain or something... are they plastic, metal, ... ?
Plastic :)

I just updated the first post to reflect what the emblems look like now. They are vastly different today than they were 5 months ago. Check again and let me know.

Izzy

Nope...I'd have them if they did...so sad šŸ˜¢šŸ˜­