Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Instagram

[MENTION=6161]Ben[/MENTION]2mil it's mostly travel stuff but I think my latest 3 was my car as I was installing parts.

alexa800

Apologies for reviving this old thread, but I just wanted to chime in and share that I used to have an Instagram account under the nickname @furryadventures. But I kind of took a break from it a while back. Now, I'm thinking of making a comeback and reconnecting with all the awesome folks! And guess what? I stumbled upon a verified Instagram Account for sale that could give me a head start in gaining subscribers and making my profile active again. Super excited to dive back into the Insta world, especially connecting with fellow Fiesta ST owners! Stay tuned for some fun content coming your way soon!

Last edited:

ORANGEST

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
@citruscolapendra

Reason for the name... Citrus Sinensis is the scientific name for the Orange tree
Scolapendra is part of the scientific name for the giant tropical centipede
Centipede by Knife Party is my FiST's theme song
My car's name is "Type .01" or "centipede"